Teen Forums




Go Back   Teen Forums » Teen Forum Community » The Cafe

Reply
Old 08-14-2012, 03:29 AM   #16
***** VIP Member


 
wtfhappened's Avatar
 
Name: Runna
Gender: Female
Join Date: May 2012
Location: The Internet
Posts: 884
Money: 11,437
Last Online: 06-12-2013 11:02 PM


My Mood:


wtfhappened has a brilliant futurewtfhappened has a brilliant futurewtfhappened has a brilliant futurewtfhappened has a brilliant futurewtfhappened has a brilliant futurewtfhappened has a brilliant futurewtfhappened has a brilliant futurewtfhappened has a brilliant futurewtfhappened has a brilliant future




Re: Why do people like Twitter so much?

Well, you have to think. The only reason people like Facebook is because they can interact with their friends online and see statuses. And now that Facebook has gotten trashier, less people use Facebook. I have very few friends who still make statuses because Twitter is the new in thing.

I think Twitter is way cooler than Facebook ever was. I mean, just because someone wants to follow me doesn't mean I have to follow them, which I like a lot compared to Facebook because if someone friend requests you and wants to read your statuses, etc., they can still do that on Twitter without fucking with my newsfeed with their non sensible tweets. I also like Twitter because I think Bad Luck Bryan, Annoying Facebook Girl, Crazy Girlfriend, and other parodies are really funny. Also, you can follow celebrities, which I think is super cool because you get a taste of their personalities, and then of course you can tweet to them, which is super cool if they ever answer. One more thing I like about Twitter is that certain hashtags can trend locally and around the globe.

I didn't like Twitter at first either, but once you understand it you'll realize how fun it is.
wtfhappened is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:02 AM   #17
Account Closed



 
Name: Kevin
Gender: Male
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Shiner Texas (in the 6th dimension)
Posts: 72
Money: 607
Last Online: 08-18-2012 04:47 AM


My Mood:


KCool6 will become famous soon enough




Re: Why do people like Twitter so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigilante View Post
twitter is for faggots
Obviously. To homophobic people.
KCool6 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
 
Advertisement
Friends & Partners



Old 08-14-2012, 05:11 AM   #18
your friend


 
Manny's Avatar
 
Gender: Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 9,969
Money: 575,175
Last Online: 07-10-2014 12:40 PM


My Mood:


Manny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond repute
Manny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond reputeManny has a reputation beyond repute




Re: Why do people like Twitter so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCool6 View Post
Obviously. To homophobic people.
what's up, faggot?
__________________
Manny is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:11 AM   #19
Elite Member
 
Scaredycrow's Avatar
 
Gender: Female
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,215
Money: 38,389
Last Online: 09-30-2013 11:09 AM


My Mood:


Scaredycrow has a reputation beyond reputeScaredycrow has a reputation beyond repute
Scaredycrow has a reputation beyond reputeScaredycrow has a reputation beyond reputeScaredycrow has a reputation beyond reputeScaredycrow has a reputation beyond reputeScaredycrow has a reputation beyond reputeScaredycrow has a reputation beyond reputeScaredycrow has a reputation beyond reputeScaredycrow has a reputation beyond reputeScaredycrow has a reputation beyond reputeScaredycrow has a reputation beyond reputeScaredycrow has a reputation beyond reputeScaredycrow has a reputation beyond reputeScaredycrow has a reputation beyond reputeScaredycrow has a reputation beyond reputeScaredycrow has a reputation beyond reputeScaredycrow has a reputation beyond reputeScaredycrow has a reputation beyond repute




Re: Why do people like Twitter so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1NC3 View Post
It's just a bunch of people (especially girls) making pointless tweets everyday. I honestly could care less. The only real function is being able to get in touch with celebs but that's also pretty lame IMO

I don't even understand why others would want to follow random people in the first place
Why do people like TeenHut so much? It's just a bunch of people (40 year old men) making pointless posts everyday. I honestly could care less. The only real function is being able to post raunchy topics in Teen Sexuality but that's also pretty creepy IMO

I don't even understand why others care so much about penis size in the first place





I don't have a twitter account and I don't particularly enjoy the website, but I can at least recognize that it's absolutely no different than any other place on the internet where people like to tell the rest of the world about their lives. Besides, if you look past the crap, there's actually some decent and humorous content on Twitter.
Scaredycrow is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:23 AM   #20
***** VIP Member


 
V1NC3's Avatar
 
Gender: Male
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,210
Money: 18,227
Last Online: 06-10-2014 01:15 AM


My Mood:


V1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to behold




Re: Why do people like Twitter so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfhappened View Post
Well, you have to think. The only reason people like Facebook is because they can interact with their friends online and see statuses. And now that Facebook has gotten trashier, less people use Facebook. I have very few friends who still make statuses because Twitter is the new in thing.

I think Twitter is way cooler than Facebook ever was. I mean, just because someone wants to follow me doesn't mean I have to follow them, which I like a lot compared to Facebook because if someone friend requests you and wants to read your statuses, etc., they can still do that on Twitter without fucking with my newsfeed with their non sensible tweets. I also like Twitter because I think Bad Luck Bryan, Annoying Facebook Girl, Crazy Girlfriend, and other parodies are really funny. Also, you can follow celebrities, which I think is super cool because you get a taste of their personalities, and then of course you can tweet to them, which is super cool if they ever answer. One more thing I like about Twitter is that certain hashtags can trend locally and around the globe.

I didn't like Twitter at first either, but once you understand it you'll realize how fun it is.
If you like that parody stuff, then you will love reddit, 4chan, or 9gag because that's where it all comes from. Aside from that though, I will give Twitter a few more chances only because Facebook seems to be dying
V1NC3 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:31 AM   #21
New Member



 
SlimJimma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 36
Money: 447
Last Online: 08-16-2012 05:14 AM


My Mood:


SlimJimma is an unknown quantity at this point




Re: Why do people like Twitter so much?

I use it when I get bored af.
SlimJimma is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:58 AM   #22
Super VIP Member


 
Mrs. Butterworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 12,794
Money: 990,537,934




Mrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond repute
Mrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Butterworth has a reputation beyond repute




Re: Why do people like Twitter so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCool6 View Post
Obviously. To homophobic people.
Could you not cry homophobia over everything? Christ.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
[10:15 PM] rob: cookie i'll make you crumble if you keep bothering me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanner
[20:30] chubbychaser: "you jelly?" no i'm toast bitch gtfo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTI CONDOM View Post
Do you kids smelllllllalalalalalalalala what MRS. BUTTERSWORTH is cooking? Hee Hee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blordan on Tinychat
[14:21] theheroicone: no worry kiddies, as long as you have a good heart you're fine
[14:21] theheroicone: unless you're person 144,001
Mrs. Butterworth is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:21 AM   #23
New Member



 
Ryan Cox's Avatar
 
Name: Tex
Gender: Male
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 31
Money: 537
Last Online: 05-18-2013 10:48 PM


My Mood:


Ryan Cox will become famous soon enough




Re: Why do people like Twitter so much?

Twitter's honestly one of the easiest ways to hear about what's going on in the world, by seeing what's trending. A lot of people just like it because they can update it all day and not look like quite as big of a weirdo than if they would've done that on Facebook.
Ryan Cox is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:30 AM   #24
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐


 
Ziggs's Avatar
 
Name: Dave
Gender: Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,990
Money: 106,000




Ziggs has a reputation beyond repute
Ziggs has a reputation beyond reputeZiggs has a reputation beyond reputeZiggs has a reputation beyond reputeZiggs has a reputation beyond reputeZiggs has a reputation beyond reputeZiggs has a reputation beyond reputeZiggs has a reputation beyond reputeZiggs has a reputation beyond reputeZiggs has a reputation beyond reputeZiggs has a reputation beyond reputeZiggs has a reputation beyond reputeZiggs has a reputation beyond repute




Re: Why do people like Twitter so much?

I personally think it's one of the most overhyped sites ever. What really bothers me is when governments think it's fine to use it as an official method to settle foreign affairs, or when celebrities and athletes misuse it and make a fool of themselves.
__________________
Ziggs is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:33 PM   #25
-----------


 
Gender: Female
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,534
Money: 98,278




Megs has a reputation beyond repute
Megs has a reputation beyond reputeMegs has a reputation beyond reputeMegs has a reputation beyond reputeMegs has a reputation beyond reputeMegs has a reputation beyond reputeMegs has a reputation beyond reputeMegs has a reputation beyond repute




Send a message via MSN to Megs
Re: Why do people like Twitter so much?

I got Twitter years ago, never *really* got into it, this year started using it more because Facebook was blocked on school computers and wifi (did I mention I have the attention span of a goldfish and don't pay attention in class? ), Twitter became my boredom breaker. Slowly got more and more hooked and like Runna said, I don't have to follow someone back if they follow me, so I can pick and choose whose stuff I see
Megs is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:12 PM   #26
Junior Member



 
elfinitty's Avatar
 
Gender: Female
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 228
Money: 3,987
Last Online: 02-21-2014 02:22 AM


My Mood:


elfinitty will become famous soon enough




Re: Why do people like Twitter so much?

I use Twitter without following anyone I know in real life except 2 of my cousins,my sister and one of my best friends.I am there because I want to know what is going in the things I am interested in,and what is going on around the world
__________________

elfinitty is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:54 AM   #27
***** VIP Member


 
V1NC3's Avatar
 
Gender: Male
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,210
Money: 18,227
Last Online: 06-10-2014 01:15 AM


My Mood:


V1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to behold




Re: Why do people like Twitter so much?

And fuck the people that have like 15,000 tweets but only around 100-300 followers. The world could care less
V1NC3 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:57 AM   #28
-----------


 
Gender: Female
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,534
Money: 98,278




Megs has a reputation beyond repute
Megs has a reputation beyond reputeMegs has a reputation beyond reputeMegs has a reputation beyond reputeMegs has a reputation beyond reputeMegs has a reputation beyond reputeMegs has a reputation beyond reputeMegs has a reputation beyond repute




Send a message via MSN to Megs
Re: Why do people like Twitter so much?

Why are you so worked up over something you claim not to give a shit about?
Megs is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #29
***** VIP Member


 
V1NC3's Avatar
 
Gender: Male
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,210
Money: 18,227
Last Online: 06-10-2014 01:15 AM


My Mood:


V1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to behold




Re: Why do people like Twitter so much?

I'm being such a hypocrite right now. I have already used Twitter a lot but I am raging because my account got hacked and I'm not sure if I can use it again. Bleh -_-
V1NC3 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:51 AM   #30
All black everything.


 
Gender: Male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,248
Money: 911,199




Bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Bastard has a reputation beyond reputeBastard has a reputation beyond reputeBastard has a reputation beyond reputeBastard has a reputation beyond reputeBastard has a reputation beyond reputeBastard has a reputation beyond reputeBastard has a reputation beyond reputeBastard has a reputation beyond reputeBastard has a reputation beyond reputeBastard has a reputation beyond reputeBastard has a reputation beyond reputeBastard has a reputation beyond reputeBastard has a reputation beyond reputeBastard has a reputation beyond reputeBastard has a reputation beyond reputeBastard has a reputation beyond reputeBastard has a reputation beyond reputeBastard has a reputation beyond reputeBastard has a reputation beyond repute




Re: Why do people like Twitter so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1NC3 View Post
The world could care less

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1NC3 View Post
could care less
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1NC3 View Post
could care
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1NC3 View Post
could
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1NC3 View Post
could


__________________
Bastard is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes


 
Friends and Partners



All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 10:01 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
Ad Management by RedTyger