Teen Forums




Go Back   Teen Forums » Teen Forums Life » Depression, Self Harm and Suicide

Reply
Old 09-14-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
New Member



 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3
Money: 383
Last Online: 09-15-2012 03:50 PM




mtndew2 is on a distinguished road




Huge Dilemma that could ruin my life

Long story here.

So about two weeks ago i was on omegle(online video random chat site) and i met a girl and we talked for a little bit them she added me on skype and facebook. This was a dumb mistake on my part. We then had cyber sex on skype. About 5 days later she contacted me on facebook and told me to get on skype. I did but there was a problem her video feed wasnt showing the girl i first saw. Then i saw the video of me from when we first met. SHe had recorded the whole thing! which i didnt even know was possible. I immediately blocked her and deleted her as a friend on facebook. She then messaged me on facebook with threats and a file. The file had all of my facebook friends on it and she threatened that if i didnt do what she wanted and make her a video she'd send them to my whole friends list. ANd if i block her she says shell do that. What scares me is IDK if this is a girl or guy and don't know what their intentions are. WHAT DO I DO? If that video gets out idk what i'd do with myself. SInce this event my depression has been 10 times worse and i have been having regular anxiety worrying about it. Please help.
mtndew2 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:30 PM   #2
Super Senior Member



 
TinyChatGuyManDude's Avatar
 
Name: Ish
Gender: Male
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: There
Posts: 1,138
Money: 11,173
Last Online: 10-13-2012 09:38 AM


My Mood:


TinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud ofTinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud ofTinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud ofTinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud ofTinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud ofTinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud ofTinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud of




Re: Huge Dilemma that could ruin my life

Wait.


Are you a girl or guy?
__________________
>>>>Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!!<<<<
>>>>http://tinychat.com/teenhut<<<<
///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\
TinyChatGuyManDude is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
 
Advertisement
Friends & Partners



Old 09-15-2012, 12:43 AM   #3
New Member



 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3
Money: 383
Last Online: 09-15-2012 03:50 PM




mtndew2 is on a distinguished road




Re: Huge Dilemma that could ruin my life

Guy
mtndew2 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:45 AM   #4
Super Senior Member



 
TinyChatGuyManDude's Avatar
 
Name: Ish
Gender: Male
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: There
Posts: 1,138
Money: 11,173
Last Online: 10-13-2012 09:38 AM


My Mood:


TinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud ofTinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud ofTinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud ofTinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud ofTinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud ofTinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud ofTinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud of




Re: Huge Dilemma that could ruin my life

Lol Don't worry then.

There isn't much she can do with a video of you jerking off.
__________________
>>>>Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!!<<<<
>>>>http://tinychat.com/teenhut<<<<
///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\
TinyChatGuyManDude is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:54 AM   #5
New Member



 
Name: Fergus
Gender: Male
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: scotland
Posts: 72
Money: 956
Last Online: 10-26-2012 03:18 AM


My Mood:


Fergus Dunn will become famous soon enough




Send a message via Yahoo to Fergus Dunn
Re: Huge Dilemma that could ruin my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtndew2 View Post
Long story here.

So about two weeks ago i was on omegle(online video random chat site) and i met a girl and we talked for a little bit them she added me on skype and facebook. This was a dumb mistake on my part. We then had cyber sex on skype. About 5 days later she contacted me on facebook and told me to get on skype. I did but there was a problem her video feed wasnt showing the girl i first saw. Then i saw the video of me from when we first met. SHe had recorded the whole thing! which i didnt even know was possible. I immediately blocked her and deleted her as a friend on facebook. She then messaged me on facebook with threats and a file. The file had all of my facebook friends on it and she threatened that if i didnt do what she wanted and make her a video she'd send them to my whole friends list. ANd if i block her she says shell do that. What scares me is IDK if this is a girl or guy and don't know what their intentions are. WHAT DO I DO? If that video gets out idk what i'd do with myself. SInce this event my depression has been 10 times worse and i have been having regular anxiety worrying about it. Please help.
Ok I would just message all your friends on facebook and warn them that someone has a video of you -- your friends can then block her/him end of matter - if they do watch it then its a hard lesson = learn well.

Nuff said dont mean to preach but --
__________________
==Fergus==
Fergus Dunn is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:05 AM   #6
Super Senior Member



 
TinyChatGuyManDude's Avatar
 
Name: Ish
Gender: Male
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: There
Posts: 1,138
Money: 11,173
Last Online: 10-13-2012 09:38 AM


My Mood:


TinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud ofTinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud ofTinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud ofTinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud ofTinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud ofTinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud ofTinyChatGuyManDude has much to be proud of




Re: Huge Dilemma that could ruin my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergus Dunn View Post
Ok I would just message all your friends on facebook and warn them that someone has a video of you -- your friends can then block her/him end of matter - if they do watch it then its a hard lesson = learn well.

Nuff said dont mean to preach but --
Exactly.

Those worst thing would be to let this person have power over you.

If you go ahead and tell everyone that you did it, then the culprit loses her/his bargaining power.

So, just chill. Tell everyone if you want. Or just wait for them to be told.
Either way, just learn your lesson. Be more careful.
__________________
>>>>Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!!<<<<
>>>>http://tinychat.com/teenhut<<<<
///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\
TinyChatGuyManDude is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:40 AM   #7
***** VIP Member


 
CocaineCowboy's Avatar
 
Gender: Male
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 557
Money: 20,335
Last Online: 01-21-2014 06:56 PM


My Mood:


CocaineCowboy has much to be proud ofCocaineCowboy has much to be proud ofCocaineCowboy has much to be proud ofCocaineCowboy has much to be proud ofCocaineCowboy has much to be proud ofCocaineCowboy has much to be proud ofCocaineCowboy has much to be proud of




Re: Huge Dilemma that could ruin my life

Yea if she had a Mac she could have easily just used quicktime player (which comes standard on a mac) and record whatever was on the screen.

But in any case you can not let that person (guy or girl) think that they have any power over you.
__________________
CocaineCowboy is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:19 PM   #8
New Member



 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23
Money: 958
Last Online: 11-26-2012 12:03 AM




dev532 has a spectacular aura aboutdev532 has a spectacular aura about




Re: Huge Dilemma that could ruin my life

This happens often. The person probably used a fake video and was planning this all along.

Your guy, so dont worry. Your friends wont care if they see a video of you having cyber sex. They probably would do it if they had the chance.
dev532 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes


 
Friends and Partners



All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 08:31 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
Ad Management by RedTyger