| || || |
BREAKING BAD thread
| || |
08-15-2012, 08:49 AM
Join Date: May 2012
Last Online: 05-21-2013 03:29 AM
Re: BREAKING BAD thread
.. just for a few more gallons of methylamine.. That was intense
Originally Posted by vigilante
latest BB episode:
1.) why do I have a hunch holly is going to be with marie at the end?
I have no idea
2.) who REALLY is todd
He could be an informant
3.) why was that kid carrying a spider? in the desert? for no reason?
Did you see the begging scene? Kid's a badass
4.) fuck you walt for almost killing jesse by not stopping near the end of the train robbery
Originally Posted by Scaredycrow
1. Probably because you're right.
2. I think he's just trying to prove himself; maybe interested in getting more into their business rather than staying with the pest control company. It'd be cool if he does end up with a bigger/more involved role, though. I do have a feeling he is gonna be a significant character.. Jesse and walt made it absolutely clear to todd that NO ONE besides them can know about the heist. I agree todd was just trying to prove himself to the cause
3. Maybe he lives nearby or something, and I think the spider thing just humanizes the kid a little - we know he's completely innocent when he gets killed. I don't know much about tarantulas, but maybe they're worth money or something, and that's why the kid was catching it. I suppose the spider could also be symbolic in a way, being that it's trapped in a jar. The spider is definitley symbolic in some way.. Id guess it symbolizes jesse
Damn it was a good episode, though.
Slow start but at least next week should be amazing from the begging..
Some of my thoughts on the episode
1. That bug walt placed is gonna bite him in the ass..
2. I dont see how that was the most expensive episode yet..
3.. concerning the kid getting shot.. I wouldnt be surprised if this drastically cripples walts and jesse's relationship
| || |
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| || |