Teen Forums




Go Back   Teen Forums » Teen Forums Life » Sexuality Forum

Reply
Old 07-02-2011, 05:22 PM   #1
New Member



 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 19
Money: 2,981
Last Online: 05-14-2012 04:39 PM


My Mood:


zigman90 can only hope to improve




Wanna seduce my cousin...but how?

Hello People. This is the first time I am starting a thread and it is something really important to me. I am 18, and I have been attracted towards my elder cousin (both emotionally and sexually) since pretty much always. She is now a married woman and has kids, stays in the U.S but has now come down here for a couple of months on a vacation (husband is still in the U.S thankfully ). Now my attraction towards her has gotten even stronger, now that she's even more beautiful. The thing is, I don't get much time with her (especially alone), and we live in an orthodox family, so I can't really get to her. Now that she is here for some time, I really wanna make out with her, but thing is, how do I go about it? I'd be very very VERY grateful to any of you if you could help me out with this. Any tips, any advice is welcome. If it sounds wrong to you, then please refrain from replying. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
zigman90 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:32 PM   #2
pabaiga


 
Citky's Avatar
 
Name: Paulius
Gender: Male
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 8,871
Money: 350,329,440
Last Online: Yesterday 06:57 PM




Citky has a reputation beyond reputeCitky has a reputation beyond repute
Citky has a reputation beyond reputeCitky has a reputation beyond reputeCitky has a reputation beyond reputeCitky has a reputation beyond reputeCitky has a reputation beyond reputeCitky has a reputation beyond reputeCitky has a reputation beyond reputeCitky has a reputation beyond reputeCitky has a reputation beyond reputeCitky has a reputation beyond reputeCitky has a reputation beyond reputeCitky has a reputation beyond reputeCitky has a reputation beyond reputeCitky has a reputation beyond reputeCitky has a reputation beyond reputeCitky has a reputation beyond reputeCitky has a reputation beyond repute




Send a message via MSN to Citky
Re: Wanna seduce my cousin...but how?

__________________

Last edited by Citky; 07-02-2011 at 06:27 PM..
Citky is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
 
Advertisement
Friends & Partners



Old 07-02-2011, 06:01 PM   #3
Chicken Strips


 
Reprisal's Avatar
 
Name: Julia
Gender: Female
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 9,578
Money: 415,351


My Mood:


Reprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond repute
Reprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond reputeReprisal has a reputation beyond repute




Re: Wanna seduce my cousin...but how?

Trollllolololllll
Reprisal is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:12 PM   #4
Elite Member



 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,029
Money: 13,810
Last Online: 09-11-2011 04:02 PM




Tomb has a reputation beyond reputeTomb has a reputation beyond reputeTomb has a reputation beyond reputeTomb has a reputation beyond reputeTomb has a reputation beyond reputeTomb has a reputation beyond reputeTomb has a reputation beyond reputeTomb has a reputation beyond reputeTomb has a reputation beyond reputeTomb has a reputation beyond reputeTomb has a reputation beyond reputeTomb has a reputation beyond reputeTomb has a reputation beyond reputeTomb has a reputation beyond repute




Re: Wanna seduce my cousin...but how?

Tomb is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:46 PM   #5
New Member



 
countryboy1994's Avatar
 
Name: AJ Burkholder
Gender: Male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Oregon USA
Posts: 95
Money: 2,552
Last Online: 05-08-2013 09:49 AM


My Mood:


countryboy1994 will become famous soon enough




Send a message via Skype™ to countryboy1994
Re: Wanna seduce my cousin...but how?

so wait, wat is she? 1st, 2nd, 3rd cousin? wat?
__________________
Anthony j (AJ) Burkholder
countryboy1994 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:43 AM   #6
Member



 
Gender: Male
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ca
Posts: 259
Money: 1,567
Last Online: 08-07-2014 08:16 PM


My Mood:


wab6 is infamous around these partswab6 is infamous around these parts




Re: Wanna seduce my cousin...but how?

Your cousin? Married? Has kids?...and you need tips on seducing her!?
wab6 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:57 AM   #7
Member



 
JasonFever's Avatar
 
Gender: Male
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
Posts: 250
Money: 1,518
Last Online: 04-21-2013 04:48 AM


My Mood:


JasonFever is on a distinguished road




Re: Wanna seduce my cousin...but how?

Quote:
Trollllolololllll
__________________
JasonFever is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:17 AM   #8
BANNED
 
Name: cata
Gender: Male
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 242
Money: 5,550
Last Online: 07-04-2011 02:34 AM




catateface is infamous around these partscatateface is infamous around these partscatateface is infamous around these parts




Re: Wanna seduce my cousin...but how?

Troll? You ALL seriously think that nobody is ever attracted to their cousin? Look at european royalty- the richest, most powerful people in the world that could get anyone they wanted. Who did they pick? Their cousins. I wouldn't say that attraction to cousins is universal, but its very, very widespread. If it weren't such a taboo it would be all over the place. And as long as you use protection, the taboo is really just a cultural artifact- there is no reason for it.

Anyway, dude wanted some advice. Hard to give really specific advice without knowing either of you or everything about the situation, so I'll be pretty general. Don't worry so much about trying to look good for her (I'm deep, I play the guitar, I'm a super athlete, whatever). Just make sure that you spend time together, that she has a good time, that she feels like you are really listening to her and EMPATHIZING with what she says. If she complains or talks about a problem don't tell her how to solve it, or try to do anything to help out. Just let her know that you feel bad for her/angry with her and that her feelings are justified. That will all make her want to spend even more time with you and (by contrast) start to hate the time she spends with her husband. Then, when you have a good rapport going, get her drunk and make move. When you make the move, go strong. I'm not talking about forcing her or anything sick like that, but don't back off just because she rejects you once or twice. If she's hot and in a relationship she'll shoot you down by reflex, without even thinking about it. Keep pushing until she really honestly looks at the situation. Good luck, man!
catateface is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:23 AM   #9
Member



 
autumnleaf's Avatar
 
Name: Autumn
Gender: Female
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 252
Money: 2,221
Last Online: 01-24-2012 11:02 AM




autumnleaf is a splendid one to beholdautumnleaf is a splendid one to beholdautumnleaf is a splendid one to beholdautumnleaf is a splendid one to beholdautumnleaf is a splendid one to beholdautumnleaf is a splendid one to behold




Re: Wanna seduce my cousin...but how?

autumnleaf is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:43 AM   #10
***** VIP Member


 
V1NC3's Avatar
 
Gender: Male
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,210
Money: 19,240
Last Online: 06-10-2014 01:15 AM


My Mood:


V1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to beholdV1NC3 is a splendid one to behold




Re: Wanna seduce my cousin...but how?

Y'all niggas postin' in a troll thread
V1NC3 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:47 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
MasterMayhem's Avatar
 
Name: Tori
Gender: Female
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hell
Posts: 883
Money: 260,644
Last Online: 10-12-2014 10:14 AM


My Mood:


MasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond repute




Re: Wanna seduce my cousin...but how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by catateface View Post
Troll? You ALL seriously think that nobody is ever attracted to their cousin? Look at european royalty- the richest, most powerful people in the world that could get anyone they wanted. Who did they pick? Their cousins. I wouldn't say that attraction to cousins is universal, but its very, very widespread. If it weren't such a taboo it would be all over the place. And as long as you use protection, the taboo is really just a cultural artifact- there is no reason for it.

Anyway, dude wanted some advice. Hard to give really specific advice without knowing either of you or everything about the situation, so I'll be pretty general. Don't worry so much about trying to look good for her (I'm deep, I play the guitar, I'm a super athlete, whatever). Just make sure that you spend time together, that she has a good time, that she feels like you are really listening to her and EMPATHIZING with what she says. If she complains or talks about a problem don't tell her how to solve it, or try to do anything to help out. Just let her know that you feel bad for her/angry with her and that her feelings are justified. That will all make her want to spend even more time with you and (by contrast) start to hate the time she spends with her husband. Then, when you have a good rapport going, get her drunk and make move. When you make the move, go strong. I'm not talking about forcing her or anything sick like that, but don't back off just because she rejects you once or twice. If she's hot and in a relationship she'll shoot you down by reflex, without even thinking about it. Keep pushing until she really honestly looks at the situation. Good luck, man!
Way to fall for an obvious troll. xD
Also, promoting making a move on a happily married woman for self-gain?
Did your parents have marriage problems?
__________________
I want so much more than they've got planned.
MasterMayhem is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:22 AM   #12
get money or die


 
sarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9,731
Money: 7,401,481




sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond repute
sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah has a reputation beyond repute




Re: Wanna seduce my cousin...but how?



(By the way, people are sometimes attracted to their relatives but they should probably not try to seduce them, especially if their married.)
__________________
sarah is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:43 AM   #13
BANNED
 
Name: cata
Gender: Male
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 242
Money: 5,550
Last Online: 07-04-2011 02:34 AM




catateface is infamous around these partscatateface is infamous around these partscatateface is infamous around these parts




Re: Wanna seduce my cousin...but how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMayhem View Post
Way to fall for an obvious troll. xD
Also, promoting making a move on a happily married woman for self-gain?
Did your parents have marriage problems?
Troll or not, there are a lot of people out there that fancy their cousins. And because nobody else talks about it, they think that makes them deviants. It doesn't.

And hey, if you can convince a woman that she'd rather be with you than her husband, more power to you. It's HER choice. When two consenting adults decide that they want to be together, that's their decision.

As for my parents- they have problems that you would NOT believe without meeting them. They are insane, disgusting, destructive human beings. But they have never had any problems at all maintaining a steady, committed, exclusive marriage.
catateface is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:45 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
MasterMayhem's Avatar
 
Name: Tori
Gender: Female
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hell
Posts: 883
Money: 260,644
Last Online: 10-12-2014 10:14 AM


My Mood:


MasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMayhem has a reputation beyond repute




Re: Wanna seduce my cousin...but how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by catateface View Post
Troll or not, there are a lot of people out there that fancy their cousins. And because nobody else talks about it, they think that makes them deviants. It doesn't.

And hey, if you can convince a woman that she'd rather be with you than her husband, more power to you. It's HER choice. When two consenting adults decide that they want to be together, that's their decision.

As for my parents- they have problems that you would NOT believe without meeting them. They are insane, disgusting, destructive human beings. But they have never had any problems at all maintaining a steady, committed, exclusive marriage.
I know that. But looking at the post, the likelihood of it being anything more than a troll thread is slim to none. What decent, self-respecting person is going to ruin a marriage like that?

And yeah. Because that has absolutely NO affect on ANYONE else's life. And she OBVIOUSLY got married and had kids for the soul purpose of leaving them for some selfish cousin that doesn't care whether she's happy in her marriage or not, and just wants to seduce her for his own gain.
__________________
I want so much more than they've got planned.
MasterMayhem is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:52 AM   #15
BANNED
 
Name: cata
Gender: Male
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 242
Money: 5,550
Last Online: 07-04-2011 02:34 AM




catateface is infamous around these partscatateface is infamous around these partscatateface is infamous around these parts




Re: Wanna seduce my cousin...but how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMayhem View Post
I know that. But looking at the post, the likelihood of it being anything more than a troll thread is slim to none. What decent, self-respecting person is going to ruin a marriage like that?

And yeah. Because that has absolutely NO affect on ANYONE else's life. And she OBVIOUSLY got married and had kids for the soul purpose of leaving them for some selfish cousin that doesn't care whether she's happy in her marriage or not, and just wants to seduce her for his own gain.
If she's really that happy with her marriage and her life than he'll fall flat on his face. But if she's the kind of girl that is going to let her 18 year old cousin rail her, than she might be miserable, and ruining her husbands life and raising her kids in toxic environment. Or maybe she's very happy with her marriage and her life, but will have some fun with someone, keep quiet about it, and go on living her happy life. Point is, it's her decision. There's no way for us to know what kind of effects her choices will have on those around her. She knows. And if she decides to shit all over those people, that's on her. OP isn't making her do anything.
catateface is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes


 
Friends and Partners



All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 03:14 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
Ad Management by RedTyger