Teen Forums




Go Back   Teen Forums » Teen Forums Life » Sexuality Forum

Reply
Old 06-08-2012, 04:39 AM   #31
Member



 
Name: Adam
Gender: Male
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: England
Posts: 266
Money: 3,677
Last Online: 08-24-2014 10:30 PM


My Mood:


AdamUK is a name known to allAdamUK is a name known to allAdamUK is a name known to allAdamUK is a name known to all




Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

Hello Questioner,

I am going to assume that you have been raised/brainwashed by a very religious source. Please try to re-educate yourself because your views are totally wrong.
Here are some counter arguments and alternate view points to your first post:
- Why is it bad to have recreational sex? If both adults are consenting, then who is actually harmed?
- Your point(s) on animals are completely eroneous. Many animals don't know that sex actually makes offspring, they are just acting on biological urges. The 'natural' behaviour for many animals is to have sex with as many different partners as possible to enhance chances of reproducing, or to even have sex with family members. Many male animals actually RAPE female animals. Is that right, just because it is for reproduction? And of course animals don't try to prevent pregnancy, how could they possibly do that?
- Pregnancy is bad in many cases. Teenage girls having children can ruin their lives, because they cannot have an education or a career.

Oh, and finally, want to hook up and let me reproduce with you? Don't worry, I will ejaculate inside your vagina without wearing a condom, so I hope that fits your moral guidelines.
AdamUK is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:38 AM   #32
Junior Member



 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 168
Money: 4,880
Last Online: 11-03-2013 01:46 AM


My Mood:


Heavylifter91 is infamous around these partsHeavylifter91 is infamous around these parts




Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioner View Post
Sexual intercourse is the biological process of creating a new life. It is not some sick act of ‘pleasure’. The process which take place within it are all the evidence needed to show this undeniable truth. Sex is only natural when used for the natural, REPRODUCTIVE purpose. It is NOT natural, not matter how many fools say it, when contraception is used and it is about pleasure alone. The ONLY reason the 'pleasure' exists is make the process of child-making not entirely unconfortable, especially for woman. It is there to encourage reproduction. Simply because it is pleasureable, does not mean it must be abused for that face alone.

In my opinion, if you have sexual intercourse for anything other than reproduction, especially pleasure, whether you are married, un-married, heterosexual or homosexual intercourse, you are a selfish, loose, immature little slut/whore/slag/skank/pervert with no dignity or self-respect. It shows that you have no control over yourself or your body.
In fact, feeling lust, primitive, primal lust, in the first place, in my opinion, makes you a slut, especially if the person feeling it is female. No intelligent, strong, real, women would desire such a thing – a man dominating and defiling her with his penis.

Most animals only have sexual intercourse for reproduction, and even if it is for sick pleasure, they do not try to stop the good, natural outcome (pregnancy) so humans should as well.

Speaking of reproduction, it is disgusting that, nowadays, pregnancy, the whole point of intercourse, is considered a ‘risk’ of said action and is treating like another STD. It is seen as a BAD thing if a woman is pregnant. Oh yes, because bringing a new life into the world is such a horrible, bad thing. We have lost all respect for it. Pregnancy is a miracle of life and should always be treated as such
I would say go fuck yourself but that would make you a whore apparently.
Heavylifter91 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
 
Advertisement
Friends & Partners



Old 06-08-2012, 09:46 AM   #33
Member



 
purplehippo2012's Avatar
 
Name: Corey
Gender: Female
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Under your bed. Seriously. Look. I'm there.
Posts: 280
Money: 5,404
Last Online: 06-28-2012 10:47 PM


My Mood:


purplehippo2012 is a splendid one to beholdpurplehippo2012 is a splendid one to beholdpurplehippo2012 is a splendid one to beholdpurplehippo2012 is a splendid one to beholdpurplehippo2012 is a splendid one to beholdpurplehippo2012 is a splendid one to behold




Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioner View Post
Sexual intercourse is the biological process of creating a new life. It is not some sick act of ‘pleasure’. The process which take place within it are all the evidence needed to show this undeniable truth. Sex is only natural when used for the natural, REPRODUCTIVE purpose. It is NOT natural, not matter how many fools say it, when contraception is used and it is about pleasure alone. The ONLY reason the 'pleasure' exists is make the process of child-making not entirely unconfortable, especially for woman. It is there to encourage reproduction. Simply because it is pleasureable, does not mean it must be abused for that face alone.

In my opinion, if you have sexual intercourse for anything other than reproduction, especially pleasure, whether you are married, un-married, heterosexual or homosexual intercourse, you are a selfish, loose, immature little slut/whore/slag/skank/pervert with no dignity or self-respect. It shows that you have no control over yourself or your body.
In fact, feeling lust, primitive, primal lust, in the first place, in my opinion, makes you a slut, especially if the person feeling it is female. No intelligent, strong, real, women would desire such a thing – a man dominating and defiling her with his penis.

Most animals only have sexual intercourse for reproduction, and even if it is for sick pleasure, they do not try to stop the good, natural outcome (pregnancy) so humans should as well.

Speaking of reproduction, it is disgusting that, nowadays, pregnancy, the whole point of intercourse, is considered a ‘risk’ of said action and is treating like another STD. It is seen as a BAD thing if a woman is pregnant. Oh yes, because bringing a new life into the world is such a horrible, bad thing. We have lost all respect for it. Pregnancy is a miracle of life and should always be treated as such
__________________
purplehippo2012 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:51 AM   #34
***** VIP Member


 
wtfhappened's Avatar
 
Name: Runna
Gender: Female
Join Date: May 2012
Location: The Internet
Posts: 884
Money: 11,474
Last Online: 06-12-2013 11:02 PM


My Mood:


wtfhappened has a brilliant futurewtfhappened has a brilliant futurewtfhappened has a brilliant futurewtfhappened has a brilliant futurewtfhappened has a brilliant futurewtfhappened has a brilliant futurewtfhappened has a brilliant futurewtfhappened has a brilliant futurewtfhappened has a brilliant future




Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

Whoever wrote this thread is an imbecile. I worry about how ignorant people are these days.
wtfhappened is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:04 PM   #35
Member



 
keywee's Avatar
 
Gender: Male
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 334
Money: 3,963
Last Online: 06-11-2013 09:10 AM


My Mood:


keywee is a splendid one to beholdkeywee is a splendid one to beholdkeywee is a splendid one to beholdkeywee is a splendid one to beholdkeywee is a splendid one to behold




Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
Losing it to your mom is nothing to be proud of. But then again, you are from New Zealand and they fuck sheep there. Wouldn't surprise me if you were proud.

yeah we shag sheep in NZ, but then we send them over to you to eat! :P

Last edited by keywee; 06-10-2012 at 01:24 PM..
keywee is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:29 PM   #36
Junior Member



 
JohnnyNY's Avatar
 
Name: Johnny New York AKA Johnny Truant
Gender: Male
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: new york mu fukkin city
Posts: 162
Money: 2,292
Last Online: 08-09-2012 03:21 PM


My Mood:


JohnnyNY is a jewel in the roughJohnnyNY is a jewel in the roughJohnnyNY is a jewel in the rough




Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

either a troll, extreme closet homosexual, or was just accepted. are guys that love sex lose whores too? cuz i LOOOVE sex. guess im a whore. shucks.
JohnnyNY is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:19 PM   #37
Account Closed



 
Name: Josh
Gender: Male
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 624
Money: 5,963
Last Online: 11-04-2012 12:05 AM


My Mood:


Encoreliber has a brilliant futureEncoreliber has a brilliant futureEncoreliber has a brilliant futureEncoreliber has a brilliant futureEncoreliber has a brilliant futureEncoreliber has a brilliant futureEncoreliber has a brilliant futureEncoreliber has a brilliant futureEncoreliber has a brilliant future




Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

I'm such a whore. I must renounce my infidel faith and hang the old testes up in the trophy case huh? Lol.
Encoreliber is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:45 PM   #38
Never Forget


 
Dark Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,809
Money: 148,777


My Mood:


Dark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond repute




Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encoreliber View Post
I'm such a whore. I must renounce my infidel faith and hang the old testes up in the trophy case huh? Lol.
Ewwww
Dark Sojourn is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:53 PM   #39
New Member



 
binary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10
Money: 316
Last Online: 07-12-2012 12:42 AM


My Mood:


binary is on a distinguished road




Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

Forever virgin excuse.
binary is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:23 AM   #40
Account Closed



 
Name: Josh
Gender: Male
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 624
Money: 5,963
Last Online: 11-04-2012 12:05 AM


My Mood:


Encoreliber has a brilliant futureEncoreliber has a brilliant futureEncoreliber has a brilliant futureEncoreliber has a brilliant futureEncoreliber has a brilliant futureEncoreliber has a brilliant futureEncoreliber has a brilliant futureEncoreliber has a brilliant futureEncoreliber has a brilliant future




Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayr343 View Post
Ewwww

I can imagine ur face :P
Encoreliber is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:06 AM   #41
Never Forget


 
Dark Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,809
Money: 148,777


My Mood:


Dark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond reputeDark Sojourn has a reputation beyond repute




Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

Lol ... you know that sex is actaully healthy for people? Sex is a form exercise. It makes you sweat and it requires a lot of "moving" or physical activity.

Last edited by Dark Sojourn; 06-11-2012 at 03:08 AM..
Dark Sojourn is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:58 PM   #42
Member



 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 310
Money: 1,876
Last Online: 07-30-2012 12:05 PM


My Mood:


joyflower is on a distinguished road




Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

tension relief
joyflower is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:16 PM   #43
***** VIP Member


 
Jordan132's Avatar
 
Gender: Male
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,439
Money: 295,096


My Mood:


Jordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond repute
Jordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond reputeJordan132 has a reputation beyond repute




Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevmo7 View Post
Well atleast I didnt lose mine to the male housekeeper like you did, his name was edward wasnt it?
__________________
Jordan132 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:21 AM   #44
New Member



 
VeryWell's Avatar
 
Name: Linda
Gender: Female
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Norway
Posts: 81
Money: 860
Last Online: 03-06-2013 03:58 AM


My Mood:


VeryWell will become famous soon enough




Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

Of course! Best workout ever!
VeryWell is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:33 AM   #45
Junior Member



 
talrez's Avatar
 
Gender: Unsure
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 231
Money: 1,578
Last Online: 05-11-2014 12:21 PM


My Mood:


talrez is infamous around these parts




Re: Why do people view sex as "healthy" ?

To the op,
First of all- sex has been proven to use more calories in the 10-15 min (this is an estimate ppl, not a stable number) than a 2 hour jog would.
plus it releases a few hormones into your body which help you concentrate after, for up to a week

second, if you truly believe this, then you need to have sex. just once. it wont make you a "whore". if you can repeat that after you have sex, then i might consider your point.

And btw for all of those saying forever alone virgin...
please, try to be kind, obviously this person is either scarred, or mentally unstable.
asexuality is the proper term for it. i have a thread about that if you wanna take a look.
there are others out there like you who dont want sex at all.
go talk to them
talrez is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes


 
Friends and Partners



All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 01:01 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
Ad Management by RedTyger