Originally Posted by ishyboy93
umm.. yea i agree with the mom.. because:
1. no one likes their "little princess" to have sex
2. thats statutory rape
3. he didnt use a condom( at least thats how it seems..)...
4. you didnt tell her..
5. you snuck out and went to his house..
( i didnt read any post just the original one so i might of missed some stuff..)..
1. She's knows I'm not her "little princess" she thinks I'm a "selfish, mean person" but she's the only person in this world that thinks that. Every one else knows that I'm one of the most thoughtful person in this world and I'm nice and respect every one.
2. I don't know what statutory means.
3.true... I always tell him it would be a lot safer to use one. And he wouldn't have to worry about pulling out on time. And it wouldn't have to get all over me. But we both agree that it feels way better without one... we should definatly start using them again though.
4. I didn't tell her because I thought she wasn't gonna let me see him again. Which is exactly what happened.
5. That's not really sneeking out because I was already out. I have snuck out with him before. But that time it doesn't count.