What did i do wrong?????pls help

• What did i do wrong?????pls help

okay after from coming back from a party with some mates we were looking for a place to sleep (we could of walked home but we were to slack (:] i ran into this girl that i talk to a far bit on msn and stuff and i asked her if we can crash at your place...

and she said "yes, shure" so we went 2 her place and her dad said we sleep in the lounge room ( her dad is pretty big so we didnt argue) [ btw this girl said that she wants to have sex with me so bad and that next time she see's me if i want to we would have sex {seeing that its the fitting enviroment} and when my mates (there were 2) got to sleep she came out of her room and we both sat on a coutch and had a blaket over us.

we then talked for a fair while {which was quite awkward} and then she started liying on me sorta {getting close i guess} then i put my arm aroung her and stroked her side... we then made out for a hell of a long time and the for some reason she started talking again...then she started saing that she had to go to work early the next morning (she did tho) and she said that she will "love me then leave me" (?)

we made out some more then she left but not in a hurried way almost as if she didnt want to go yet... i then got off the lounge and got into the mattress and whent to bed ..... as i was in bet i started to thing to my self " that was prettttty awkward" { coming from what she told me on msn and stuff + text messages....}

please help and tell me if i did any thing wrong??
      soz for the spelling but im slack... (;
    • Re: What did i do wrong?????pls help

As Gonebyfar said, it doesn't seem like you did anything wrong. The situation just wasn't right for it. Maybe next time.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]