we don't kiss

• we don't kiss

I've bin with my bf for over three months now and even tho he says he completely adores me and says he's lucky to be with me, we've never kissed. I've bin friends with him for 9 years and we just kind of skipped kissing and went on to sex without a thought (I know I know, plz dont lecture i get a lot of that) I don't reli mind it but I was wondering if that was normal...? I wud like to bring it up in a conversation but don't know how to.
    • Re: we don't kiss

i think the only way you can know for sure is to talk, or try and kiss him, if he pulls away ask, he may feel he is not a good kisser or maybe the fact you were friends for soo long might be a factor!! i think all you can do is ask him straight up!! i would say that it is not something too serious, maybe he just isnt one of those kissy kind of guys, they're alot of people who dont like kissing full stop!!!
      try and talk to him, hopefully it goes well!!! best of luck with it! :)
    • Re: we don't kiss

To be completely honest, it isn't necessarily "normal." Then again, everyone has their own interpretation of the word. However, I don't think skipping all the small stuff and going straight to sex is a particularly healthy thing for a relationship. Kissing isn't really something that should have to be brought up. It's a spontaneous movement done by feeling, so when you feel that you want to kiss him, go ahead and do it. That's the way it's supposed to be done. :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE="4"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]"[COLOR="Magenta"]Love[/COLOR] doesn't [COLOR="Red"]hurt[/COLOR];
      the [COLOR="Blue"]absence[/COLOR] of it does."
      [/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]