My adventure of the day

• My adventure of the day

Well, last night my dad invited the guys over, and they all got wasted :mad:
      As they were leaving, someone let one of my INDOOR cats out. She is now lost. :cries:. We are hoping for her to come back okay...we have posters out, calls made to vets and shelters...but still nothing...

Anyway, as I was looking for her at 6:00am after getting 5 hours of sleep, my search lead me into the woods behind my house. I sat in the clearing when I could not find her, to calm down (because pets are family for me). As I sat on a stump, I saw a gray furry thing. Thinking it was my little gray cat, I look, but no. Less than 6 feet away from me is a rabid raccoon! :o
      I go to a large bolder and stand on it in an attempt to get away. All I have for protection is the knife I carry on me. No way could I avoid being bitten using it though. Lucky for me, I have a cell phone with Verizon (so I had service :cool:) The raccoon still getting closer and closer, I call my house. My dad comes out with an axe, and my crazed uncle who passed out on the couch that night with a machete :ninja:.
      I got away from said raccoon, and the raccoon got away from my ex army ranger uncle who was dying to use his machete on something.

THE END!! :D

Post your adventures!!! (I know mine sucks but I don't care, it's not my best.)
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: My adventure of the day

No we didn't find her :(
      That's what we're afraid of, that she was killed by the damn raccoon.
      But she's a tough little cat. We're hoping she can hold her own. She does a pretty good job with her two brothers and my dog.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

I drove 4 hours straight on 2 hours sleep to make work, got in and scarfed down food in 10 minutes then back out the door to work then on my feet for 8 hours serving 600-700 customers.

Only just got in now.

FUN
      [CENTER]
      We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology.
      [/CENTER]

I spent last night walking around in the hood with my friend, using our phones as the only light source, looking for the place our other friend was at but didn't want to leave alone (and I don't blame him). Moral of the story; don't get rides to people's houses when you don't know where it is.
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]