Free Microsoft Points, Free Xbox Live Codes, Free PSN Codes, Free Wii Points.

• Free Microsoft Points, Free Xbox Live Codes, Free PSN Codes, Free Wii Points.

My Account Below: [1 Point = 1 $USD]

I started using R1 in March of 2009, and so far I redeemed 509 points (or $509 USD) for 13 prizes. So far I completed 213 free offers/surveys & currently have 236 points.

How Do I Get Free Gaming Gears?

To get Free Microsoft Points, Free Xbox Live, Free PSN Codes, & Free Wii Points SEND TO YOU BY EMAIL from Amazon, use The Official Rewards1 Guide.

What is The Official Rewards1 Guide?

The Official Rewards1 Guide is a free GPT website where you can get Free Microsoft Points, Xbox Live, PSN Codes, Wii Points, Video Games and Other Accessories. It is free to sign up, free to use, and free to complete offers and surveys. They have a large collection of simple (~ 1-10 minute long) free offers and surveys for you to fill out. You can choose whichever ones you feel like doing. When you successfully complete an offer, the offers' company pays The Official Rewards1 Guide, and then they pay you in points as a result. Once you have collected enough points, you will be able to order any of the many prizes The Official Rewards1 Guide offers to its users, or you can custom order anything you want from eBay, Amazon and a large host of other approved online vendors. To get started, the first thing you must do is join The Official Rewards1 Guide.

What To Do To Get The FREE Gaming Stuff?

STEP 1: Sign up above then confirm the email from Rewards1.
      STEP 2: Login and click on Offers. Choose the "Free Offers" you're interested in and complete them as instructed in the description.
      STEP 3: When you have enough points, go to "Rewards" and redeem your prize, or place a custom order if you don't see the item you want.

IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION, LEAVE IT HERE
    • Re: Free Microsoft Points, Free Xbox Live Codes, Free PSN Codes, Free Wii Points.

Hey guys, the site has been updated quite a bit, but the basics are the same, i will post a new updated thread soon, but its still the site to get Free Microsoft Points, Free Xbox Live Codes, Free PSN Codes, & Free Wii Points send to your email. THX, UPDATE COMING SOON.