MY GF is scared she is pregant

• MY GF is scared she is pregant

well about 5 days ago me and her where mucking around.... i didnt cum at all but a bit of pre cum (a lube that gets rid of acid and blah blah dosent contain sperm) got in her vag because my knob was resting just a little bit inside, and i hadent ejaculated that day either.... and yeah she is on the pill and all but when her period came it wasent normal it was spotty she is takeing juliet-35 pill or something and yeah she is scared she is pregant but its only been 1 day into her period but if anyone could help it would be great because she is scared and now i am

THANKS!
    • Re: MY GF is scared she is pregant

LAWL, my best friend Katie thought the exact same thing and she had proper break downs about it - She's a bit of an attention seeker tbh.

Despite pregnancy being a bit thing, tell her not to make such a bloody big deal about it and just get her a pregnancy test. It's simple, and she's really not likely to be pregnant. Whatever you do, don't let her worry about it, and take her mind off.

If she is pregnant, then you know where NOT to put your penis for a while. :wink:

Pre-cum itself doesn't actually contain sperm, it's only if the guy has ejaculated previously within a certain amount of time and hasn't since washed out the urethra by urinating that pre-cum can pick up some left over sperm along the way out.

If the guy pees beforehand, the acid will destroy any sperm left over in the urethra.

OP: don't worry about it, she's fine and the freaking out will only delay her normal period longer.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Shonna[/SIZE][SIZE=2]| 21 years old | Ontario, Canada | Private Investigator
      Kraft Photography[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

anthony123 wrote:

well about 5 days ago me and her where mucking around.... i didnt cum at all but a bit of pre cum (a lube that gets rid of acid and blah blah dosent contain sperm) got in her vag because my knob was resting just a little bit inside, and i hadent ejaculated that day either.... and yeah she is on the pill and all but when her period came it wasent normal it was spotty she is takeing juliet-35 pill or something and yeah she is scared she is pregant but its only been 1 day into her period but if anyone could help it would be great because she is scared and now i am

THANKS!

No. Theres no cum in her in the first place. Are you that stupid? Shes on the pill. I was on Juliet 35, its an acne pill. Depends how long shes been on it and what her periods are like.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

No. She can't be pregnant. Just because her period is irregular doesn't mean anything. Stress has a HUGE affect on periods. When I was in the hospital last month, I completely missed mine because I was so stressed.

While pre-cum itself does not contain sperm, it can pick it up if there was a previous ejaculation and you didn't urinate between. Add to this that she is on the pill... The chances are so unlikely.

But if you're that concerned, have her pee on a stick, scan it into the computer, and we'll all scan it to see if she is pregnant. :rolleyes:
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.