Okay, boys, spill your beans :P

• Re: Okay, boys, spill your beans :P

I don't want to be with a girl that is a walking skeleton, but I don't want to be with someone who appears to be unhealthily overweight. A little extra padding's okay.

That being said, being skinny myself, I find it odd to be with someone overly rotund. It's likely just because I don't know that sort of body as well. I guess I'm apprehensive about the idea of being with someone who doesn't care enough for their body.

TheFunkyBunch wrote:

i personally prefer chubbier girls. can't really get into thin girls at all. example:

too much smaller than that is just too small for me.

Depends on the girl. I tend to based it off their face too. Girl's got to have a pretty face to relaly be attractive.

I prefer smaller girls, smaller boobs as well. But there are plenty of attractive girls that aren't poles, these three are perfect examples. Sometimes it's as simple as dressing well. Wearing clothes that expose your fat, even if it's only a little tend to make you look bigger than you are. But really, once a girl's on their back, their stomachs look flat, their holes look attractive, and I'm all ready to go.

Not trying to be mean, but if I'm being 100% honest........

I think that any guy who claims that they are more attracted (wants to fuck, not have a relationship) to a chubby/fat girl than a skinny girl is lying their ass off.

In a relationship, I can see a chubby girl being more attractive over a length of time if she has a phenomenal personality, and the skinny girl has a horrid personality. On sight though, I would say skinny girls win easily. I've never looked at a chubby/fat chick and had an insta-boner.
    [SIZE=3]RSDNation.com-The best website in the world to learn how to pickup chicks and deal with social interactions in general.

[/SIZE]

weight doesn't matter at all in a certain range (no I don't have numbers)
    My point is, a girl can still be hot if she has a little extra and a skinny girl can
    be really ugly, I prefer a happy medium, nice legs, and just pretty in general, its about how everything works together not some magic thing you either do or dont have.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SMOKE.: typo ().

for me i like allot of different shapes and sizes, i remember having a crush on a girl who was chubby put pulled it of really well, in that kind of 'comfy' way, but she did have massive boobs, sorry :s

generally boob size isnt a massive issue, for example my girlfriend has really small boobs but their great!! they dont get in the way and are always purt!!

sometime big boobs can be good but when a big boobed girl is lying on her back they can flop everywhere!!

im very into the usual hour glass shape and i like nothing more than a girl in a close fitting dress or low cut tee shirt i think there called scoop tops

Physically, I do not like girls that are fat. I don't mind if they are a little overweight, as some slightly overweight girls are more attractive than really really skinny ones, but I would never date an obese girl.

I like girls that have a nice body and a beautiful face :P I think everybody does.

I would not date an obese girl. Being obese screams " I am lazy!! and I spend every day doing nothing and eating chips!!!!" which is something that I don't like =/
    Hello JC - Cade

I don't mind a little bit on them, when I say a little bit I mean a little bit though, but I'd much rather have a pretty girl who's large than an ugly girl with a nice body, it's personality that does it for me anyway, just usually lucky with the looks I guess :)
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

brandonforcey wrote:

no really into fat or chubby girls...but i hate girls where all u c is bones! i want some meat on her! any1 else agrees with me?

This, bones is NOT hot, PERIOD. You need to have some meat on them to at least keep your natural female curves and forms!

But to go into a bit more detail about what --> I <-- like:

PERSONALLY I like long hair with or without curls. I really like a girl who has the ''hourglass'' shape, a girl should be shorter than me and have ''average breastes'' (B/C).
    Cleaning is for the stupid! Genuises can remain calm amidst chaos!

-Myself