Jealous Ex GF starting confusion

• Jealous Ex GF starting confusion

sooo my bf left his ex girlfriend for me when he met me. i didnt know he
      had a gf when i met him but he didnt want to be with her any more and he
      left her for me. now its 7 months later and she still wants to be with him.
      she tells everyone all the time she wants to break us up so she can be with
      him and all this other shit. i dont like the beotch at all. since they were
      friends before i met him he still talks to her and throws that they were
      friends before he met me in my face. i dont know how to handle this. after
      our first month he left me and went to her but when i moved on after a week
      he came back to me and i took him back thinking that the first time was a
      mistake after that its not. i have found txts on his phone to her when he
      was drunk saying he wanted to fuck her. but he NEVER ever texted me
      anything like that and i talked to his ex of 2.5 years and she said he
      never txted her like that either so idk if its he txts that only to girls
      that he wants to hook up with or not. plus he has been hanging with her a
      lot but its only when im gone at work cuz he knows i can watch over them. i
      mean i reallly love the kid and i live with him. i miscarried his child
      already not meaning to and didnt know i was prego till the 2nd month of the
      pregnancy so im attached to him but idk how much of this i can take. it
      hurts to know that they still talk and she still wants him and everything
      points to suspicion with the way he goes about talking to her and seeing
      her, never with me around.
    • Re: Jealous Ex GF starting confusion

It's really hard because in situations like this all you can do is express your feelings, it's not the easiest thing to do with when your emotions are hanging in the balance, in another person's hands. If your boyfriend truly loves you, he will take care of the situation on his own. I've never been one for picking and choosing, but if something is going to jeopardize my relationship with the person I love, I understand I might have to toss it out the window.

The best thing you can do is sit down and express to him what's going on in your head and heart. Hopefully, it clicks and he'll realize he needs to do something. Although, you must give him the benefit of the doubt as your boyfriend, you have to provide a sense of trust.

If he's not willing to provide that respect towards you, you know what you have to do, even if it's hard on you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Raylan Givens ().