Advice Really Needed

• Advice Really Needed

So I met this guy named Arthur online & he's really cool and stuff. We've been trading flirty messages for awhile & we skyped each other twice.. Anyway, Ive really grown to like Arthur and last night we were supposed to skype again (I was gonna tell him how I felt about him). However, he left me hanging with no explaination. But I did leave him a couple msgs on skype explaining how I felt about him.. When I DMed him on twitter, he deleted my msgs without response.. I asked him if I did anything to offend him in anyway & I apologized numerous times to him without any response from him. I proceeded to leave him a voicemail msg explaining my feelings toward him.. I then DMed him this msg on twitter: "If you dont wish to talk to me again... I understand. Im just glad I told you I liked you, been meaning to do that for a while." His response was: "heey! no i do wanna talk to u! I just had to run to train today i mixed up dates" (He trains BJJ) My reply was "Ok... Wow, so glad you dont hate me! Sorry about the weirdness" and he didnt respond to that. I feel really awkward to talk to him again and I really dont know what I should do. I dont know if Arthur likes me or not.. I really confused. Should I keep going after him?
    • Re: Advice Really Needed

I can understand how you feel. I agree with the above poster, leave messaging him for a while and then see what happens. Try talking to him when he next comes online otherwise he might feel that you are getting too obsessed with him lol ;)

Also, be careful when arranging to meet people on the internet, sometimes people aren't who they say they are.

Best of luck :)

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Kat_B wrote:

Thanks --- It's just I feel stupid for saying that I liked him

Don't feel stupid, it happens to quite a few people :)
      "Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read." - Mark Twain

just give him a few days, you may have spooked him a little, but fare play for putting yourself out there and telling him how you felt, alot of people do not have the courage to do this. after maybe 3 or 4 days and he hasnt messaged you, maybe just say hello, long time no chat kinda thing. he should feel comfortable to talk to you again, IF he was spooked by what you said, just be patient everything will hopefully work out. hope it goes well :)

I think I'll have to agree with some of you. Get your feeling checked first and probably meet him in real life. Over a screen and words on computer are not the same as personally meet them in real life. What u might be feeling comforts you, but dont build expectation on what he might be like when u do meet him. Anyway still talk to him just like what the over poster said you probably just spooked him. lol.
      [COLOR="Red"]You're a man in the highest category of Moron.[/COLOR]

He trains BJJ. Of course he doesn't like you, he is GAY.

Just Kidding. That's a running joke about all grappling arts like BJJ. Of course grapplers aren't gay.
      Unless he made eye contact for 10 seconds. Ask him about that.

Meet him in person. You have talked to him a few times and you ALREADY love him?
      He could be 50. OR a girl. OR 50 AND a girl.
      It is too easy to say things behind a keyboard.
      Don't worry about the weirdness. Most people do waaay weirder things.
      Hello JC - Cade

The post was edited 6 times, last by JC ().