Not Much Thought

• Not Much Thought

Something has come to my attention. That something is that the most important subject in the universe and is never discussed of even thought of very much between friends. I am here to stop the silence. The subject: If I died this very moment, where would I spend eternity, in Heaven or Hell?

First let's see what Heaven is like according to the Bible. Revelation 21:4 says in heaven,
    "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." Revelation 21:18 and 19 describes Heaven as, "The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass. The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone." Now just from those two verses from the bible, doesn't Heaven Sound great?

Now let's establish what Hell is like. Revelation 14:11 describes Hell.
    "And the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever. There is no rest day or night" In this next verse, Jesus himself says that Hell is so bad that is would be better to rip out your eye than go to Hell. "And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, where
    " 'their worm does not die,
    and the fire is not quenched." Mark 9:47 and 48.
    After reading this, who wants to go to Hell?

You may ask," who goes to Hell?" Well the Bible says who. Romans 6:23 says, "For the wages of sin is death" Let me clarify that death is Hell. Revelation 20:14, " Then death and Hades (another name for hell) were thrown into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death, the Lake of Fire. Romans 3:10, "There is none righteous, not even one." Romans 3:23, " For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." So you may wonder, so how can anyone go to heaven? Well, remember Romans 6:23? The whole verse is, "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of god is eternal life (heaven) through Jesus Christ our Lord. If you want to go to Heaven instead of Hell when you die, all you have to do is this: Pray and ask God to forgive you and tell Him that you accept Jesus as your savior, repent of your sins, and trust in Jesus Christ alone for salvation. The moment you do that Jesus will come into your life and make you a new person, and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book of Life. You will still sin after you do this, but all the sins you have ever committed have been erased. Now read your Bible to get to know God better. God Bless you!