I Need Some Guidance

• I Need Some Guidance

So I've made the biggest mistake of my life.

I ran away a couple days ago, I was gone for 2 days and I lost the respect of my boyfriend + I lost him. :( He said that he doesnt know me anymore and that I havent grow up ever since we've been together(a year on the 23)He refuses to talk to me and says that he's letting go because he doesnt know me anymore.

I'm asking you guys for guidance. I know I need to change, I'm disrespectful to my parents, hardheaded, dont care what anyone has to say. A rebel without a cause if you will.

Where do I start? I know he still loves me. I just need to grow up.

help me please :( :(
    • Re: I Need Some Guidance

I guess that you need to try talking to your boyfriend explaining him things. Try doing something that makes him happy again. You really need a change if you are disrespectful to your parents or hardheaded. Never forget that you get what you do!!
      Be good and everything good will happen to you. Just my 2 cents :D

You know that you have a problem so that is the first step. Now you need to get to the root of it. What is causing you to act this way towards your family and bf? You have to start with a desire to change yourself; you will never have the ability to love someone if you don't love yourself. Let him go for now and focus on you , if it was meant to be then it will be.

Here's a start. Stop saying such negative things about yourself. How is anyone going to love you if you can't love yourself? If that's the way your ex really feels than it wasn't meant to be.

Try saying some good things about yourself no matter how bad it may seem.

Duality wrote:

Here's a start. Stop saying such negative things about yourself. How is anyone going to love you if you can't love yourself? If that's the way your ex really feels than it wasn't meant to be.

Try saying some good things about yourself no matter how bad it may seem.

Saying good things about yourself is all well and good but it is imperative that you believe them. You may want to seek help from your guidance counselor at school or a therapist, they should be able to help you understand why you are doing the things you are. You really need to focus on yourself and let other things fall into place. As hard, as it may seem to believe everything happens for a reason.