question from a guy to girls

• Re: question from a guy to girls

i think blondedancer said it best but my parents dont let me hav a damn phone so wat do i frekin do about that?
      well, anyways everyone else was pretty helpful thanks i feel alot more confident now but i never said i was scared to talk to girls, i just didnt know how to talk to them if i don't know them very well

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

lol sigi that was unnessecary but hallarious
      skate, love, and rock n' roll.

-story of my life

I'm no girl so initial apologies for that.

But one thing you could sort out is your perception of relationships. Going out and chasing girls is probably the wrong way to go about it, you'll just be nervous and it doesn't work out. Best thing to focus on is your confidence. You'll need an appearance to go with that, for outside purposes just find a good casual look for yourself (isn't very pricey either).

Live life like you don't give a shit. But don't do anything stupid like take drugs and whatnot. You should be yourself and conjure up laughs and humour, at this age it's really easy especially. Just talk casually about things and it will flow, if it doesn't and you're putting in the effort... She's probably just too shy to talk to and you probably should lay off. It's all about being calm, cool and composed. You don't really need a girlfriend yet and most at this age usually don't work out.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hass ().

Arshavin = awesome player <3 ^^^^
      -----------------------

I don't use a phone and probably won't till i can drive or get a job so i'd just talk to her using the internet or something, is cheaper as well.
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]