Help

• So Ive been liking this guy for pretty much the whole summer. He liked me last summer and I think he still does. The thing is he is away at camp. I wrote him, but he didnt write back. I inboxed him on Facebook saying a simple I miss you. We flirted before he went to camp, but still. I've never had a boyfriend and very unexperinced. The other thing is that people think he's gay, but I'm not sure. Were pretty good friends, but I would like more. Any advice?
      I Love You <3
    • I'm going to go ahead and be the bad guy here. You're way too young to hold any sort of relationship in structure. Sure, you'll call each other boyfriend/girlfriend, and you'll text and facebook comment each other, but that's pretty much as far as it should, and will go. I'd just say stay flirting with him, be friends, don't make things complicated.

Just thought I'd put this here, just in case any young person ever does listen to this type of advice.
    • ok you are old enough for a relationship. but you dont dont dont wanna go out with someone who may be gay or bi. they are the kinda people who will cheat on you with another person of thier same sex. nasty, yeah. so really, i would just stay away from anyone your not sure of when it comes to sexual orientation. but, just letting you know, the best way to start a relationship with a guy is too simply ask him for his number and call or text him alot, talk to him on facebook, and stuff like that. eventually tell him you wanna hang out with him, or that you like being with him or something of the sort. just b your normal self, cuz ussually guys can see threw you and tell u are nervous or something if your not.
      skate, love, and rock n' roll.

-story of my life
    • How old would you say is old enough for a relationship then :o?

I'm 14, 15 at the end of the year, and never even had any sort of attention from girls of that sort.

Personally i would say that 13+ is probably the right age to start.

He liked you last summer but you think he is gay or bi... Hmm, if you actually talk to him then he will decide if you're the person he wants to be with or not. If he is gay and doesn't tell you then it is his fault i guess.

Give him space and get back to what you were doing when he comes back from camp as you seem to be getting close ;)
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]
    • ya exactly pretty much once a person hits puberty they are old enough to start dating, and i know people who started going out at 13 and are still together at 19/20 soo age has nothing really to do with it its the commitment that two people would share for each other, at that age though people could be unfaithful to their partners.
      id make sure if he is gay/bi or indeed straight because if he you find out after ye start going out then that would be alot of hurt for you, like he may be straight but just acts a bit gay, i know alot of guys who act really gay but are 100% straight. wait until he is back from camp, he may not be able to get online or might not have the time to talk soo id just give it some time and you can find out then and perhaps start a relationship.
      best of luck with it
    • blink182 wrote:

ok you are old enough for a relationship. but you dont dont dont wanna go out with someone who may be gay or bi. they are the kinda people who will cheat on you with another person of thier same sex. nasty, yeah. so really, i would just stay away from anyone your not sure of when it comes to sexual orientation. but, just letting you know, the best way to start a relationship with a guy is too simply ask him for his number and call or text him alot, talk to him on facebook, and stuff like that. eventually tell him you wanna hang out with him, or that you like being with him or something of the sort. just b your normal self, cuz ussually guys can see threw you and tell u are nervous or something if your not.

Wow. Are you fucking serious?
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]
    • wastry wrote:

before you do anything think to yourself *realistically will the relationship last knowing that even my best friends think im dating a gay* cause thats allot of added pressure on a relationship and whats the point of entering a relationship in the first place if you don't think its going to last :)

this.
      skate, love, and rock n' roll.

-story of my life