Help me ASAP PLEASE

• Help me ASAP PLEASE

I'm almost 18 years old and I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 3 years now, I got in a fight with him the other night but what the issue is that he told me he hasn't loved me in about 2 years and he has stayed with me and told me that he wanted to marry me and everything. He said that fighting with me has made him fall out of love with me. He said that I'm not the girl he wants and its not about Sex either. That night he held me on the couch and told me he loved me and that if we stop fighting we can make things work. What should I do because I don't want to be hurt like that again.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Help me ASAP PLEASE

First thing is first, find out if he actually still does have feelings for you. What he said was a pretty hurtful comment, especially considering you guys have been dating for so long. Trying making a checklist of things you want to talk about with him, tell him to do the same thing, then get together and discuss all the issues/concerns/worries you have in the relationship. Have you considered going to couples counseling? As bad as it can be to have someone else involved in your relationships sometimes, it can also be better to have a source be able to tell you guys what you need to do in your relationship to help it work.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling