My girlfriend might be pregnant...

• Re: My girlfriend might be pregnant...

Like Cj said, just chill about it.

And well, why not have the baby? I understand there would be financial problems and housing, but have a child is a wonderful thing. I don't know, it's just what I think and I would try and hope she would keep it. But that's just me.

But either way, it's completely your fault to be in the situation. Honestly, you shouldn't have been fucking her if you guys most likely don't actually love each other nor married.

Mr. Lovely wrote:

get her on the pill.
      get out of the condom, feels way better too but more effective.

Just like the condom, it's not 100%, and if your girlfriend has a cold (for example ) and needs to take some medicine, it could cancel out the contraceptive pill even though she's still taking it, meening you'd have to wait a week for the pill to kick in again.

It's best to have a doobl protection.

I think that the chances of her being pregnant are very slim though ( I could be wrong ) and you've done pretty much everything you've needed to do. Good luck :)
      [CENTER]Some people think I'm crazy, others think that duck's better than chicken (:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

Journal wrote:

Like Cj said, just chill about it.

And well, why not have the baby? I understand there would be financial problems and housing, but have a child is a wonderful thing. I don't know, it's just what I think and I would try and hope she would keep it. But that's just me.

But either way, it's completely your fault to be in the situation. Honestly, you shouldn't have been fucking her if you guys most likely don't actually love each other nor married.

I would have the baby if I got pregnant, unless it was rape..
      [RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=4]I love. My girls. <333[/SIZE]
      [CENTER]<3 Anna <3
      [/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]