how to tell my girlfriend...

• Re: how to tell my girlfriend...

Klose wrote:

Ask her what she thinks about sex. Tell her that you want to try it, and she what she says and go on from there.

yeah just be honest and upfront with her, it will be hard but its the best way

Im sure she will be understanding, and if you have any worries about it, you should talk it over with her then too :)
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

anthony123 wrote:

how would i go about telling my GF that i want her to be my first? i am a virgin, and she isn't and i think that she dose want to have sex. like i want to aswell but what would be a nice way to put it then just saying "can we have sexx"

Guess what the nicest thing you could do is being upfront and ask her for it lol;)....
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Crush a bit, little bit, roll it up, take a hit

Just tell her you want to go further in the relationship.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

anthony123 wrote:

thank you guys for your advice:) the main problem id have would be getting into the subject

Thats what I meant, I don't think you should talk so much, if you want things to go there, take them there, just make sure shes comfortable with you enough to speak her mind beforehand. After that she'll stop you if she has a problem, and if not, you get exactly what you wanted.
      ALSO: Most guys are nothing close to perfect in bed their first time, so you want to initiate it in the least awkward way,
      it will almost definitely get more awkward from there
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by SMOKE. ().

dusk wrote:

Thats what I meant, I don't think you should talk so much, if you want things to go there, take them there, just make sure shes comfortable with you enough to speak her mind beforehand. After that she'll stop you if she has a problem, and if not, you get exactly what you wanted.
      ALSO: Most guys are nothing close to perfect in bed their first time, so you want to initiate it in the least awkward way,
      it will almost definitely get more awkward from there

why should he try lead it through though if its his first time?

What I was saying is that SHE should be guiding him through it for his first time

thats why talking about it all first is such a good idea
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Kevmo7 wrote:

why should he try lead it through though if its his first time?

What I was saying is that SHE should be guiding him through it for his first time

thats why talking about it all first is such a good idea

IMHO talking about it is stupid, more especially for virgins, most especially from virgins to non virgins. Maybe she should lead, but shes not going to want to if he ruins the mood before it starts.
      My point: just because your a virgin doesn't mean you cant be sexy, and just because your a virgin definitely doesn't mean you get to slip by without being sexy

[/CENTER]

jesus man, its not like this is the 'one chance' to make it happen

they dont need to make the move straight away, when they are both ready they can, there is no point 'making it sexy' if there not gonna have sex that day and chances are when they talk it over they are probably not gonna be in a setting where they 'can' have sex.

They can just talk it all out, and then next time they are alone and getting close she can take him through it, step by step.
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Kevmo7 wrote:

so?

she isnt expecting it to be fantastic if its his first time and how is it 'one chance'

dude seriously, you make me wonder if you have even had a girlfriend sometimes or had sex, you just fire out advise that is so far from the truth

The truth in your opinion, sounds like you've been babied as far as women go..
      more than you think apparently are confident enough to make it "one chance"
      and it isn't a sin to actually give a shit if its good for the girl even if you do have multiple chances, in one way at the least and obviously your already thinking he can't cover them all.
      In my experience girls want a guy thats a little crazy, doesn't need a plan for everything, and can just go with the flow (who could have foreseen this, its a skill you need to be good in bed)
      I have no doubts about the fact that I wasn't the best in bed my first time, but the way it happened was sexy as fuck and I also have no doubts that my girl enjoyed herself.
      Lastly kevin, I really truly don't give a shit what you think about me and it has nothing to do with actually helping this guy. Your also thinking of advice,
      advise with an S is to give advice.

[/CENTER]

If she isn't making a move, then well, you'd have to do it. Try something not too sleazy while still being suggestive. Like maybe, playing with her hair and following up from there. You'll have to follow her responses and cues. It is instinctive, no amount of tips we give here can cover all the possibilities.

And by the way, move with confidence. If it is your first time, put in the best you can but understand that good sex is a learned skill, no one gets it right the first time with a partner. So you're not alone here.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sash ().

Well... You got two options really.

Dusk, this is probably the harder option to do as you need to be very confident to do this.

Kev and the rest, talking about sex will make it more relaxing if you open up to her and have a lot of communication. Be honest with her and she will understand, she may even find it kinda cute.

Making a move could have it's risks if she doesn't want sex and she could think you're really bad if you don't mention you're a virgin. And you would probably be very self concious about how you're doing... So personally i would go for the option of talking to her about it. Maybe when you're more experienced you can make the move first.
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]

Welsh Prophets are Lost wrote:

Well... You got two options really.

Dusk, this is probably the harder option to do as you need to be very confident to do this.

Kev and the rest, talking about sex will make it more relaxing if you open up to her and have a lot of communication. Be honest with her and she will understand, she may even find it kinda cute.

Making a move could have it's risks if she doesn't want sex and she could think you're really bad if you don't mention you're a virgin. And you would probably be very self concious about how you're doing... So personally i would go for the option of talking to her about it. Maybe when you're more experienced you can make the move first.

I was scared shitless, and it was hard to do, but it was worth it.

[/CENTER]