Miss my baby, HELP !!

• Miss my baby, HELP !!

hey guys.. i need some advice :( Please, i'm "losing my mind"..
      my boyfriend and I have been together for the last 14 months and he went travelling with his brother and a friend around the europe - they are doing an interrail.. i miss him more than ever and i feel like our relationship is not as it used to be, sweet and caring. on the top of it, we fought over something irrelevant but it caused damages to our way to communicate with each other.. :cries:
      i feel like he doesn't trust me anymore, because i didn't tell him about a week that i spent with my family on the beach (i didn't but there's no certain reason), he says he doesn't believe me when i say that i love him and that hurts me..
      well, he arrives tomorrow and i was thinking if it would be nice for us if i came to welcome him in the train station.. or just forget him, just like he said :S
      what should i do ?
      help please

( sorry for my unperfect english, i'm portuguese)
    • Re: Miss my baby, HELP !!

well im sure he will be only soo happy to see you, i was interailing last year, and i know if i had a gf back home she would have been the first person i would have wanted to see, even if you have had a fight, im sure he wants to see you, if he doesnt believe that you love him, then prove it to him, if you love him then its worth fighting for, every couple argues thats a given, iits the strong relationships that can argue and get through them, they are the ones that last. just try and talk to him and talk it though. good luck :)

Well, I think you should be there when he arrives. I'm sure it would be nice for him to see you, especially since you have been fighting. It would be good for you to go to show him that you've missed him and you're glad he's back. If you don't go and you just "forget about him", it could just be another thing for the two of you to argue about. Of course, that's just what I think. If you want to go, go.

It sounds like you both need to really sit down and talk things out. You have some issues to work through and you can't work through them if no one says anything about them. Every relationship has its ups and downs. Sometimes it's hard to get through the problems, but if you work together, you can get things back to the way you want them. Talk about everything that's bothering the two of you. Lay it all out for each other and figure out where to go from there. If you can't communicate with each other, it's definitely going to be a problem.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Thanks for your replies, I just can't decide my mind whether to go or not.. he texted me and said "i don't want you there for many reasons that i'm not going to point out".. do you think it would be a good surprise if he saw me or a bad one?
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]o.O ![/SIZE] Carpe Diem [SIZE=1]! O.o[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2] :rockon: Life's too short[/SIZE]
      [/LEFT]

[SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

daddy7860 wrote:

if he meant he didnt want you on the TRIP then maybe he doesnt want the people he's with to know about you?

he meant that he was too disappointed at me and that was the reason for not wanting me.. the people who travelled with him already know me for months :)
      he arrived today and we've already been with each other, it was really nice
      i think our relationship will improve as the time goes by, got to have his trust again:rolleyes:
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]o.O ![/SIZE] Carpe Diem [SIZE=1]! O.o[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2] :rockon: Life's too short[/SIZE]
      [/LEFT]

[SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]