What Is Your Favorite Book Of All Time?

• What Is Your Favorite Book Of All Time?

I think that my favorite book is "Enders Game" by Orson Scott Card.

I have read and re-read this book so many times that I could almost recite it if I had to.

I also really enjoyed "Pillars of the Earth" by Ken Follet.

What is your favorite Book?
      Have You Ranted Today? [a href=\"http://www.rantsandslants.com\" target=\"_blank\"]Rants and Slants[/a]
    • What Is Your Favorite Book Of All Time?

my favourite books are:-

#1 Matilda by Roald Dahl
      #2. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens

awesome books [img src='style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /] I just love them [img src='style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /]
    • Re: What Is Your Favorite Book Of All Time?

I suggest that everyone here read the book Go Ask Alice, it is an excellent book that talks about the struggles of a teenage girls addiction to drugs. It is written anonomosly but you will be able to find it by title at just about any book store or library.

I have read 'Go Ask Alice' ^ and it is simply a stunning book. :)

My all time favourite book I could say is 'Wuthering Heights' by Emily Bronte and my current favourite is 'Septimus Heap - Magyk' by Angie Sage. Of course my library contains more than 2,000 books so I have many favourites but these are the musts I would pick for reading.

My fav book of all time? Goodness, how do I narrow it down? I have so many. Probably The Immortals by Tammora Pierce, but High Rhulain by Brian Jacques is excellent too, as are all his books. Eragon, by Chris Paolini is good( can't wait for the third book in that trilogy.) Mostly, I just love most books. I'm a book nerd, really. So I guess that all books are my favorite.