Embarrassing Sex stories

• Re: Embarrassing Sex stories

normally id never share this buut i found it hilarious so ill put it out...
      im on and off with this guy and its a complicated story in itself but we spend a lot of time with eachother and a few weeks ago we were laying in my bed talking, we were laying on oppisite sides, like his head was at one end and mine at the other. i rolled over to get the remote or something and ended up laying on top of him, kindof like the 69 position only we werent doing anything sexual haha. eventually hed moved my shorts to the side and began fingering me, it went on for a few minutes untillllllllllll my mom just walked herself inn... haha she was like "shit" as he pulled his pants up quickly, thankfully hed only moved my shorts to the side so i was fully clothed, after the whole awkward readjustments my mom says "i made mashed potatoes if you guys are hungry" and walked out. sooooooooo funnny aha as soon as she left he said to me "did your mom just walk in on us practically having sex in the most awkward position to let us know she made mashed potatoes?" and i just stared at him and laughed. by far the funniest thing ever happening to me lolll

haha okay so me and my old girlfriend or ex or whatever were getting really heated on the couch and her parents were at her aunts which is pretty much next door, so we thought that they were drinking and stuff and they wouldnt be home till late. well it was getting heated on the couch that we ended up on her bed making out and such, so as we slip off our bottoms, cause we didnt want all of are clothes off in case her parents came home or something, so she went down and i went down on her, as she is ready i open up the condom, put it on and i prolly put it in for about 4 seconds, the next thing we hear is the front door open. so i run to her bathroom which is prolly about 20 feet from her room not even, shut the door take off the condom and flush it down the toilet and i hear a knock at the bathroom, her dad says whos in there? and i said her brothers name and he believed me idk how but then once i heard my exes voice i came out and she was gone, so we picked up where we left off where we had to do pre stuff again to get hard and such, take out another condom as im putting the condom on, i hear the door open again. i run back into the bathroom, and i turn on the shower water and i hop in. her dad knocks on the door and he takes a pee as im standing in the shower with her dad peeing practically right next to me as im pretending to be her brother, he finishes and i hear him leave and i get out all soaked and then i walk out of the bathroom and i see her little sister just standing there asking what im doing and im completely speechless haha

Lilpollishman11 wrote:

haha okay so me and my old girlfriend or ex or whatever were getting really heated on the couch and her parents were at her aunts which is pretty much next door, so we thought that they were drinking and stuff and they wouldnt be home till late. well it was getting heated on the couch that we ended up on her bed making out and such, so as we slip off our bottoms, cause we didnt want all of are clothes off in case her parents came home or something, so she went down and i went down on her, as she is ready i open up the condom, put it on and i prolly put it in for about 4 seconds, the next thing we hear is the front door open. so i run to her bathroom which is prolly about 20 feet from her room not even, shut the door take off the condom and flush it down the toilet and i hear a knock at the bathroom, her dad says whos in there? and i said her brothers name and he believed me idk how but then once i heard my exes voice i came out and she was gone, so we picked up where we left off where we had to do pre stuff again to get hard and such, take out another condom as im putting the condom on, i hear the door open again. i run back into the bathroom, and i turn on the shower water and i hop in. her dad knocks on the door and he takes a pee as im standing in the shower with her dad peeing practically right next to me as im pretending to be her brother, he finishes and i hear him leave and i get out all soaked and then i walk out of the bathroom and i see her little sister just standing there asking what im doing and im completely speechless haha

God damn man,

thats rough..
      "I'm gods lonely man"

Kevmo7 wrote:

well I was having sex with my girlfriend at the time in my bed and then suddenly my door opens and my dad comes in.

We both froze and looked at him and he goes 'oh sorry, didnt mean to interupt, you can carry on'

then he closed the door, still inside my room, pulled up one of my chairs, leaned back in it and opened a beer and said 'just pretend im not here'

always a good time, he said 'there is nothing better than just watching'

that is sooo funny! lmao!!! :rofl:

Last night I met with my ex after like a year and one thing led to another and we were in my car and we decided to have sex for a bit of fun whilst meeting up. I'd parked up on a hill in this industrial estate and we were in the back seats. We'd been at it once and on the 2nd time round, we saw lights (it was dark, late evening) and suddenly a car's reversing lights behind my car. The car like backed up and stopped and me and him were like "Shit, what are we gonna do now?" Talk about a mood killer. So we grabbed our clothes and my jeans were stuck on a piece of metal under the passangers seat! I was pulling and pulling them, hoping they wouldn't rip. I was fumbling around for a phone to get some light in to the car to get my jeans unstuck. When I finally got dressed I wasn't best pleased and we decided to head for some dinner and to my horror my car was wedged in a ditch and any time I'd reverse, I kept going up the kirb and we had a right pullava getting it out!! You could smell the clutch burning at one point. Was soooo embarrassed to be honest. The other car was long gone and another one was waiting for us to move to get out. Could've died with the embarrassment. Dunno if my ex will want to keep in contact now, lol.
      [SIZE=3]Just Be Yourself :thumbsup:

[/SIZE]

Ahh, there were a couple of times we laughed during sex. Mostly it's because when his chest and mine press together, it sometimes makes that awkward fart sound like when you used to put the palms of your hands together and squished them.

One morning, I woke up before my boyfriend and I started getting him up by hugging and kissing him and everything. Well, one thing led to another and he was doing me from behind. I was too focused on this to hear anything outside of my room, and my niece burst into my room telling us to wake up. He immediately jumped off of me, freaked out, and I yelled at her to go away (thank god we were under the covers). So anyway, he went to what he was doing for a couple minutes, and then my niece burst through the door again telling us to wake up and totally freaked him out again. I yelled at her telling her we were up and to just give us a minute, so she left again. Soo, he started doing it again, and then in a couple minutes my mom busted through my door telling us to get up and everything, and I just yelled at her to give us a few minutes.

Despite being interrupted over and over, he ended up finishing and we laughed about it afterward. But ohh, how glad I am that my niece isn't at our house anymore.
      [CENTER]i found jesus
      [SIZE=1]...
      in a gay bar.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]