20 pieces of art [photos, digital, drawing, web] [56k explodes]

• Re: 20 pieces of art [photos, digital, drawing, web] [56k explodes]

aTc wrote:

You do very well in graphic design/computer art. How old were you when you made that most recent one?
      Also, is that you own original template on your site? I'm guessing yes.

Thanks! The most recent one was just recently for my new blog, so 18. And then all the way down...my tag wall is about 15-17 probably. Maybe 16-17.

Yeah that's my web design site's template. =] And yes original.
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

The post was edited 1 time, last by artizhay ().

Kitty Boo Boo Fuck wrote:

The 5th and 7th are my favorite :D.. But they are all definitely awesome :cool:

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

Is the second one drawn or computer editing stuffles ? ._.'

Thank you! =]]

The second is hand drawn. =] I'm really proud of it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by artizhay ().

Scaredycrow wrote:

I love your digital stuff (though the drawings are good, too!). And the website design - looks professional but not boring in the slightest.

The 5th one is neat but really weirds me out. :lol:

Thank you very much! That's actually the slogan I have on my business cards. "Be professional. Be creative." I should upload a pic of that.

Hm. That's a digital painting of my girlfriend that I went to VASE (art competition) with. Maybe it's her nose? I dunno. It looks incomplete. I think I could do better now.

artizhay wrote:

Hm. That's a digital painting of my girlfriend that I went to VASE (art competition) with. Maybe it's her nose? I dunno. It looks incomplete. I think I could do better now.

I think it was just because at first I was like "Is that rea--- oh woah wait" and had to take a second glance at it. :lol: If anything gets me it's the eyes - the outline is pretty blocky and they don't have much in the way of eyelashes (which could help alleviate some of the blockiness), and lack the "shine" that eyes generally have. They just don't look as realistic as the rest of the picture, if that makes sense?

Just my opinion, but it's still really cool. :)

Scaredycrow wrote:

I think it was just because at first I was like "Is that rea--- oh woah wait" and had to take a second glance at it. :lol: If anything gets me it's the eyes - the outline is pretty blocky and they don't have much in the way of eyelashes (which could help alleviate some of the blockiness), and lack the "shine" that eyes generally have. They just don't look as realistic as the rest of the picture, if that makes sense?

Just my opinion, but it's still really cool. :)

Haha...actually...stupid me, I think I originally made this painting too small. I remember upsizing it, though why, I do not remember. Probably to be big enough to fill the frame. But anyway, it of course made the painting lose some quality and the eyes are pixelated now. I should find the original...