Guy's Grooming (Eyebrows)

• Guy's Grooming (Eyebrows)

Hey everyone..

I've been wondering what people think when they
      see a guy with plucked eyebrows.. do girls like that or do they prefer a natural look?
      I used to pluck my eyebrows a bit with a tweezer when I had a girlfriend.. ( I guess I felt more conscious about my image with her) I've stopped since and have only done it again like twice... What do you think? Should guys care about their eyebrows?
    • Re: Guy's Grooming (Eyebrows)

I am very self-conscious even though I try not to be and of course even though eye brows are a small thing they bother me. I have actually had some pretty bad experiences with plucking eyebrows as the first time I did it it looked terrible and I plucked too much off. But then again I have gotten better at it now, so I do it occasionally, but not often. I really just pluck them when I feel like I'm getting close to a unibrow.

If you're prone to a singular eyebrow- wax or pluck those suckers- but only until you have 2. :) If they're really hairy a trick is to take a comb and comb the hair upwards then trim any hair higher than the natural top of the brow. then just pluck any super weird hairs that are very stray. DON'T overgroom. i dont want a boyfriend with better eyebrows than myself. :P
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]Escher's Path took me back..
      [/SIZE] [SIZE=3](Latest Poem)[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

You should at least tweeze the middle between them, or go to a salon and have them wax it. You should also trim the hair so it isn't long and hanging down all over the place. Do exactly as the post above says, pull the hair back with a comb. But if you're afraid of cutting or plucking too much, then definitely get someone to do it. Most nail salons or hair salons I have been to charge $8-$12 for an eyebrow wax/trim.

Bottom line: yes, you should definitely care. I try to get my boyfriend to let me tweeze his all the time :)

Heather wrote:

Jordan132 has the most amazing eyebrows I've ever seen.

This :p

But seriously, it depends on the eyebrows and the persons taste. I actually like big eyebrows on guys :p Some girls don't though, and sure everyone's idea of what's a good size is different. As well as that, I'm not sure a lot of girls pay attention to guys' eyebrows anyway :p

But yeah, don't overgroom them or you'll make them look too girly haha
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aannddyy on msn wrote:

hye, i jstu red ur post in the dibates and diskushon bord lol
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

DamnImGood;1062835947 wrote:

I'm definitely an idiot.

[/CENTER]

lm5590 wrote:

You should at least tweeze the middle between them, or go to a salon and have them wax it. You should also trim the hair so it isn't long and hanging down all over the place. Do exactly as the post above says, pull the hair back with a comb. But if you're afraid of cutting or plucking too much, then definitely get someone to do it. Most nail salons or hair salons I have been to charge $8-$12 for an eyebrow wax/trim.

Bottom line: yes, you should definitely care. I try to get my boyfriend to let me tweeze his all the time :)

I know this may sound kinda like a really insecure guy, but I really would feel awkward walking into a nail salon around a bunch of ladies and getting your eye brows waxed. Not anything against gays but that seems a little feminine to do so and I definitely don't have the guts to walk into a nail salon in the first place.

Detrox wrote:

I know this may sound kinda like a really insecure guy, but I really would feel awkward walking into a nail salon around a bunch of ladies and getting your eye brows waxed. Not anything against gays but that seems a little feminine to do so and I definitely don't have the guts to walk into a nail salon in the first place.

Erm, I wasn't aware all gay guys got their eyebrows waxed? Or rather... I wasn't aware that all gay guys were feminine? Hmm... odd. Silly me. :rolleyes: