A lad who i like nad who likes me has ADHD and i would like to now your opinons.

• A lad who i like nad who likes me has ADHD and i would like to now your opinons.

My mum is against me going out with a lad with ADHD. I am 2 years younger then him and where as hes had sex before i am still a virgin. Hes know for his impulsive skipping from one girl to another, as on annual camp he was always ending one girl for another. We went out on camp but lasted less then 24 hours but he got in touch with me again outta the blue a month later. He says he still likes me but i have my reservations about going back out with him, due to his flirty behaviour with all girls. It worries me that he aint relising he aint flirting with other girls when he is he thinks its normal? I really like him though but im not sure how to stop him skipping from one girl to another. Also if anyone knows any myths about adhd please would u post them and clear them up for me.
      Its almost impossible for me to bring up issues with him iwthout him getting really annoyed and im worried if we argue he'll just up and go. I have feelings for him and i want to give him a good life and i want him in mine. Im also worried he'll want sex sooner then i can give it.
      Thanks Lots K- :cool:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vengeful Angel ().

• Re: A lad who i like nad who likes me has ADHD and i would like to now your opinons.

Vengeful Angel wrote:

My mum is against me going out with a lad with ADHD. I am 2 years younger then him and where as hes had sex before i am still a virgin. Hes know for his impulsive skipping from one girl to another, as on annual camp he was always ending one girl for another. We went out on camp but lasted less then 24 hours but he got in touch with me again outta the blue a month later. He says he still likes me but i have my reservations about going back out with him, due to his flirty behaviour with all girls. It worries me that he aint relising he aint flirting with other girls when he is he thinks its normal? I really like him though but im not sure how to stop him skipping from one girl to another. Also if anyone knows any myths about adhd please would u post them and clear them up for me.
      Thanks Lots K- :cool:

I think my cousin has this, hes quite normal.. IS this guy on pills?
      "I'm gods lonely man"
    • Re: A lad who i like nad who likes me has ADHD and i would like to now your opinons.

he's taking meds for the adhd as far as im aware. Hes a good lad whens hes calm and happy and hes one of the only people who notices when im upset. But when hes annoyed or we argue it upsets me and i always worry thats hes going to walk away from me without giving me a real chance

Guys who skip around are not guys you should stick around.

My girlfriend has ADHD.
      She doesn't cheat on me and we've been together for a year.
      And it's morally wrong for your mom to judge based on disability.

However, it's morally right to judge based on how someone treats girls.
      Don't date players.
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President