Marijuana

• Re: Marijuana

Don't smoke marijuana. Are there people out there who have been successful smoking marijuana? Yes. In fact I've seen it through my own eyes. I have a rich friend who has parents that deal drugs. Always wondered how they were so rich. What!? Deal drugs!? Yeah right.. Well It's true, they appear to be a normal family but they actually are not. Anyways the point is you dont want to smoke weed. The ratio of people that are successful in life smoking pot versus those that are not is probably something like 95% fail / 5% Successful. Pot will make you extremely lazy and slow your heartbeat. The more you smoke it the longer the effects will last and the harder it will become to be normal again. You wont see things the same way you saw them while sober. Just trust me I smoked and it ruined my life. There is no person that smokes marijuana forever and remains normal.

OH and I almost forgot I have a neighbor who has smoked pot since he was 18 he is now 40 something and is losing his mind. If you have smoked I would suggest you quit now and excercise. The only way to reverse the adverse affects of marijuana is to exercise. Run, Walk, Pushup, Situps will get you sober again. Just do them every day.

DONT smoke weed. It may be fun for awhile but in the end you will regret it.

Just my experiences, your gonna do what your gonna do. If you have to try it like I did myself go for it. But if you regret it in the end remember me! lol..

OH and drink lots of water.

A good tip if your going to smoke as well. If you ever have to do a drug test dont sweat it they are easily passed. I joined the military after smoking for a long time and smoked one last time two weeks before test.

All you have to do is drink enormous amounts of water the night before (Dont kill yourself) and then pis in the morning then drink more water as long as you can before the test. If you can piss again before the test and drink more water do so, this way once you get to the test all your pissing out is basically water. Worked for me! Twice!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Holdon ().

Holdon wrote:

Don't smoke marijuana. Are there people out there who have been successful smoking marijuana? Yes. In fact I've seen it through my own eyes. I have a rich friend who has parents that deal drugs. Always wondered how they were so rich. What!? Deal drugs!? Yeah right.. Well It's true, they appear to be a normal family but they actually are not. Anyways the point is you dont want to smoke weed. The ratio of people that are successful in life smoking pot versus those that are not is probably something like 95% fail / 5% Successful. Pot will make you extremely lazy and slow your heartbeat. The more you smoke it the longer the effects will last and the harder it will become to be normal again. You wont see things the same way you saw them while sober. Just trust me I smoked and it ruined my life. There is no person that smokes marijuana forever and remains normal.

OH and I almost forgot I have a neighbor who has smoked pot since he was 18 he is now 40 something and is losing his mind. If you have smoked I would suggest you quit now and excercise. The only way to reverse the adverse affects of marijuana is to exercise. Run, Walk, Pushup, Situps will get you sober again. Just do them every day.

DONT smoke weed. It may be fun for awhile but in the end you will regret it.

Just my experiences, your gonna do what your gonna do. If you have to try it like I did myself go for it. But if you regret it in the end remember me! lol..

OH and drink lots of water.

A good tip if your going to smoke as well. If you ever have to do a drug test dont sweat it they are easily passed. I joined the military after smoking for a long time and smoked one last time two weeks before test.

All you have to do is drink enormous amounts of water the night before (Dont kill yourself) and then pis in the morning then drink more water as long as you can before the test. If you can piss again before the test and drink more water do so, this way once you get to the test all your pissing out is basically water. Worked for me! Twice!

Sorry bud (no pun intended)
      but I have to point out that 95% of the population who don't smoke weed aren't successful either... weed won't ruin your life, or at the very least won't ruin most peoples lives, and it won't fuck up your brain unless you already have an underlying mental disorder and/or it was laced.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

dusk wrote:

Sorry bud (no pun intended)
      but I have to point out that 95% of the population who don't smoke weed aren't successful either... weed won't ruin your life, or at the very least won't ruin most peoples lives, and it won't fuck up your brain unless you already have an underlying mental disorder and/or it was laced.

First of all I'm not your bud. Second of all there is a big chance that weed will ruin your life. You may not realize it until years after but trust me it will. And no matter what you say you quack it does fuck up your brain. It change all sorts of things. It changes DNA, how you think. You become lazy.

Holdon wrote:

First of all I'm not your bud. Second of all there is a big chance that weed will ruin your life. You may not realize it until years after but trust me it will. And no matter what you say you quack it does fuck up your brain. It change all sorts of things. It changes DNA, how you think. You become lazy.

Your an idiot just by saying weed makes you lazy. You clearly don't know that only one out of two types of the cannabis plant, the cannabis indica will have that lazy effect of you and its only for the duration of the high. Marijuana will not ruin your life and it is the safest medicine out there.

ZachG wrote:

Your an idiot just by saying weed makes you lazy. You clearly don't know that only one out of two types of the cannabis plant, the cannabis indica will have that lazy effect of you and its only for the duration of the high. Marijuana will not ruin your life and it is the safest medicine out there.

If they'd just legalize pot, us 'lazy pot heads' could actually get our hands on sativa? And not smoke them mids which make u lazy..
      "I'm gods lonely man"

Holdon wrote:

Alright, fun fact right here bud: EVERY SINGLE ONE of my friends who smoke weed/have smoked weed are involved in sports like trail biking, soccer, skiing, boxing, football, track running, Long distance running, Gymnastics, and the list goes on, in most cases, more than one. Personally I'm extremely healthy, doing well in school, bike every day, and work out MWF. That's all coming from someone who's either smoking or drinking almost every day and has been for several years now, with a few breaks every now and then. Pretty lazy right?

[/CENTER]

I use to run cross country from the age of 13 and started smoking weed every day from the age of 14. I never smoked cigarettes at all and everything was fine. I could still rinse my dad in a run and he is an ex army fitness freak. Then I got to the age of 17 and suddenly my stamina and ability to outrun him, a 42 year old dissipated. I am not asthmatic and lived in a suburb, so your guess is as good as mine..
      ''there is no way to peace, peace is the way''

Smoking doesn't help your physical fitness, but it doesn't necessarily destroy it. I can't run a sub-6 minute mile anymore, after all the cigarettes and marijuana, but I can still do it in less than 7 minutes. I'm not in bad shape, it's just that smoking will keep you from being in the best shape possible. Really, that's not a significant obstacle to anyone who isn't concerned about being a professional athlete.
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

dusk wrote:

Alright, fun fact right here bud: EVERY SINGLE ONE of my friends who smoke weed/have smoked weed are involved in sports like trail biking, soccer, skiing, boxing, football, track running, Long distance running, Gymnastics, and the list goes on, in most cases, more than one. Personally I'm extremely healthy, doing well in school, bike every day, and work out MWF. That's all coming from someone who's either smoking or drinking almost every day and has been for several years now, with a few breaks every now and then. Pretty lazy right?

I'm not your fucking bud either. And you just wait it will catch up to you. I know a bunch of people as well who in highschool smoked weed and did well in sports. Knucklebrain did you ever stop and think that they haven't been smoking weed for enough years. Just wait please smoke weed for the rest of your life. When your 40 and a whack job like all the 40+years olds that I know smoke weed then we'll see who's laughing.

Holdon wrote:

I'm not your fucking bud either. And you just wait it will catch up to you. I know a bunch of people as well who in highschool smoked weed and did well in sports. Knucklebrain did you ever stop and think that they haven't been smoking weed for enough years. Just wait please smoke weed for the rest of your life. When your 40 and a whack job like all the 40+years olds that I know smoke weed then we'll see who's laughing.

Bud, I don't even care, as if your life is going to be anything special at 40.
      I'll be laughing, because your life isn't going to be any better than mine, and I'll be able to say I did something interesting with my life while I could.

[/CENTER]