Marijuana

• What do you guys think of Marijuana? I think it may help me... I think theres enough said about it... Whats the high like? Does anyone know about headies? i think thats what its called. My friend said he can sell me a gram of headies i think he said it was, for like 35 dollars. Is that overpriced? Do you reccomend me to use these drugs?
      skate, love, and rock n' roll.

-story of my life
    • Re: Marijuana

i smoked weed for 7 years, good chronic skunk weed as well and I can say that there are more negative things about it that positive. For most people it strips motivation away, the enthusiasm to do certain things. It CAN make you more creative when it comes to music art etc, but even then you can become too lazy. It CAN bring out under lying mental disorders you may have but does not fabricate them out of nothingness.
      ''there is no way to peace, peace is the way''

The post was edited 1 time, last by ThailandTom ().

Drugs are not much useful for controlling stress, if you are really much frustrated by anything then have lot of drinks and rest at home, if u cant manage that situation in ur home, go to ur friends block, or any other place where you can rest.
      I've used much type of drugs like BS, cocaine. but they really make habitual for them, after all if you are buying drugs, always be confirm that you are not habitual drug addict.
      That was much harder for me to leave addiction.
      Because For a Racer, A story is there.
      No matter How powerfull your car is, but the matter is How you Drive to win the Race.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Been smoking for 3 years now.. I think its helped me, just a little, but its given me memory loss.. Headies are usually good weed, but when someone says they have headies, its usually midds.. Your probably going to get ripped off, only because u may not know what ur talking about.. Look at the budd, if its sticky, got crystals, and a nice green then its headies.. If its dried, brown, and little to no visible crystals then its midds..
      "I'm gods lonely man"

Dr.Carter wrote:

Now, would I recommend it? Why not. Everyone should smoke at least once. It's not going to hurt you to try it.

That is the absolute worse advice I've ever read on these forums.

"It's not going to hurt you to try it."

:rofl: wow.
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]

Headies is a high grade bud . And a gram will get you a joint and that's about all . You'd do better to stick to the mid grade or low grade for your first time . For $35, you can get a blunt or two of mid-grade or about 5 blunts of low grade . $35 is high for headies . I can get a gram of it around here for about $20. And since you're a first timer you need to make sure you know what it should look like . It'll have white specks with reddish hairs on the buds usually.

With that being said most drugs don't help you , especially if you are using them recreationally . But I smoke weed and I'm not gonna sit here and tell you to not do it . The high is sorta like you are just mellow and lazy feeling . You usually feel kinda happy too and nothing can really piss you off . Then you get hungry , but when you eat it brings down your high a lot faster .
      [CENTER]"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." ~Marilyn Monroe[/CENTER]

ok well i thought it was a rip off. My friend is notorious for being like the worlds best con artist. thats why i asked about it. So you think i should pay like 20?
      and he said its headdies with some middies or watever. i honeslty know nothing about these drugs so if someone could kinda help me out some??....
      like, i know it will give me a joint and i was thinking about useing the soda can thing because i have nothing to smoke it with.
      i said i think it will help me cuz i heard the high helps you chill, and i have been so unchill latly.
      like, i have thought about killing myself, i hate my life and im always pissed about how much my life sucks. sigh. i just wish i could be happy cuz i never am
      skate, love, and rock n' roll.

-story of my life

The post was edited 1 time, last by blink182 ().

blink182 wrote:

ok well i thought it was a rip off. My friend is notorious for being like the worlds best con artist. thats why i asked about it. So you think i should pay like 20?
      and he said its headdies with some middies or watever. i honeslty know nothing about these drugs so if someone could kinda help me out some??....
      like, i know it will give me a joint and i was thinking about useing the soda can thing because i have nothing to smoke it with.
      i said i think it will help me cuz i heard the high helps you chill, and i have been so unchill latly.
      like, i have thought about killing myself, i hate my life and im always pissed about how much my life sucks. sigh. i just wish i could be happy cuz i never am

Oh yeah.
      Drugs are totally the answer.
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]

If you use drugs recreationally while hanging with friends just to have a good time, then fine, I don't support it, but whatever. If you're using drugs to solve problems, that in itself is a problem. Using drugs to "solve" your problems is a childish, ineffective method only makes you forget about or not care about your problems. The problem is still there. Drugs don't teach skills.
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President