Have you been pregnant?

• Re: Have you been pregnant?

I got pregnant in October of 2009.
      My parents don't know, only my husband(fiance at the time) and my best friend know.

I had an abortion on November 21st 2009 and I don't regret it because it was the best choice I could have made for myself at the time.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Shonna[/SIZE][SIZE=2]| 21 years old | Ontario, Canada | Private Investigator
      Kraft Photography[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

I got pregnant when I was 14. I had an abortion. Me and my bf split up and I thought he wouldn't want to know so I got rid. Only my best friend knew.
      [LEFT][SIZE=3]x Amber x[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]:lovey: [SIZE=1]Isabelle Hannah 17/11/2010 and James Alexander 01/07/2013
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=1]:love3: I couldn't imagine anyone else in my life, now I can't imagine my life without you <3[/SIZE][/LEFT]

I am 33 weeks pregnant right now actually with a girl.
      I live with my mom, and she was shocked at first and a little disappointed but she came around and now she's happy she's going to be a grandma. My friends were shocked as well, they told me they thought I'm smarter than letting this kind of thing happen to me, and most of them kind of turned their back on me because it didn't do good to their raputation. I have my best friend with me now, she's like a miracle and she's been there for me all along.
      When I found out I was in shock but I quickly decided that I'm going to have the baby and keep it. I look at it as a challenge sent from God.

i'm 17, and i have 2 children. telling my parents the first time i thought at the time was the hardest thing to do, but when i found out i was pregnant the second time, it was even harder. i felt like a disapointment. but my family is very supportive. which makes it so much easier. telling the babies father on the othe hand was wuite easy, he was happy. both fathers. but the father of my second child isnt around much these days, but the father of my first child treats them both as his own. just some advice, if you are pregnant, the sooner you tell your family the better. dont wait to tell them, cause in the end they are going to feel hurt that you didnt go to them at a time of need. more then likely they will be a little disapointed but they will be there for you.

SugarLips wrote:

Have you ever been pregnant?
      If so, what did you do, how did you tell your friends and family, and what happend with him/her (did you go through with it.. ect)

I was using contraception. It was such a shock. I didn't realise for ages.
      I had the abortion in April.

I told my boyfriend a few weeks ago. He was upset and angry at first but we are getting through things. No one knew before that. But it was killing me. It still kills me. I regret it so much. The irony is if someone asked me what to do if they found out they were pregnant at 17, I would say have a termination.

But I still cry about it everyday.

^ Awww, I think it's something you never get over; I guess you just have to learn to deal with it. Girls really need to realise how much of a massive thing it is to go through. It's really not as easy as it seems, it's not a simple/quick/easy process and it messes you up mentally, so just don't get into that situation in the first place. ;)

Guess my answer to this question is pretty obvious from what I've just said.

I've had to take the morning after pill a couple of times. That was when I was 15, I'm 18 now and haven't had a scare since.
      I've never let myself actually get pregnant or left it long enough so I had no option except abortion. As soon as I thought I could be, I rushed down to the doctors to get the morning after pill. It was one of the most scarriest times in my life though.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]<3[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Muppy wrote:

I've had to take the morning after pill a couple of times. That was when I was 15, I'm 18 now and haven't had a scare since.
      I've never let myself actually get pregnant or left it long enough so I had no option except abortion. As soon as I thought I could be, I rushed down to the doctors to get the morning after pill. It was one of the most scarriest times in my life though.

You guys have to do to the dr's to get the morning after pill? Thats intense, we just have to go to the local pharmacy. I've had to take the morning after pill once too, even though I thought it was pretty unnecessary. It made me feel like shit for like 3 hours after though :(

Bubba O Nero wrote:

Its not like that tv show, hmm what is it called again, 16 and pregnant? yeah, There all from down south right? yeah.

Not ALL of them are :p

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

I am 17 weeks pregnant and will find our the gender on the 31st of this month. Me and my fiance could not be happier.

This will technically be our second baby. The first was miscarried 2 days after I got my positive pregnancy test. It hurt a lot but I moved on.

We got pregnant at the end of September. Our accident soon became a miracle to us. We love this baby so much and would do anything for it.

We discussed adoption and parenting and have chosen to parent. We told both sets of our parents and are now in the process of telling our extended families. Both sets are supporting us in different ways. Either way we know we have the power to take care of our little one.

Our baby is due on July 1st. Canada Day. We can't wait to meet them.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]"Friends will keep you sane, Love could fill your heart, A lover can warm your bed, But lonely is the soul without a mate." [/SIZE][/CENTER]

i am currently 13weeks with my twins. i would NEVER get an abortion unless it was in the case of rape. i told my grandparents (i live with them) that i was pregnant the day i found out. they are not very supportive baby daddy left me when he found out. i am still thinking about adoption, because i know that it will be difficult to handle twins at the age of 19 (am currently 18, will be 19 in march.) i love these two soooo much, and i know that whatever decision i make will be hard!!! i am in college, soo it would be even harder. by the time i have them, my online session will be up, and i will be on campus. congrats to everyone who has had babies or is pregnant!!! :D
      [CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]*[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]1[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]3[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"] W[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]E[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]E[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]S[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"] W[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]I[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]T[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]H[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"] T[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]W[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]N[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]S[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"] ~[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]*[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]~[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

My girlfriend got pregnant awhile back, she aborted but she's never been the same again she says she feels like a murderer and she disgraces herself becuase she killed her on baby. She also had the morning after pill, but she didn't feel affected by it in anyway.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xyzdragoncanon ().