Im hard to approach???

• Im hard to approach???

So Ive never been in a relationship before and I havent really given it that much thought. I mean yes it would be nice to have a boyfriend and whatnot but it has been brought to my attention that im kinda hard to approach?

I dont have too many guy friends but the ones I do have are real awesome (lol but who doesnt think there friends are awesome?)

Anyway according to my friend Hakeem I seem too aloof for something like a relationship, like idk.

But its weird because my friends in relationships come to me for advice a lot and they always say thanks I know I can come to you because you dont judge and see things from both sides. Im just a real chill person.

Then on top of that my friend Jasmine said she knew several people who liked me in high school but didnt know how to approach me X( (but she blames it on my choice in clothes, jus cuz i like band tees and jeans and not tight fitting close like her)

So I never really thought of myself as hard to approach, Im actually really shy outside my group of friends. Oi idk what to do >.<
      . . . tramlaw ni xes gnivah ekil stI :wink:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Im hard to approach???

The girls were probably shy. There is no reason your clothes would scare off someone just because they weren't like that one girl's clothes. That's just absurd. People wear vastly different clothes and still attract other people.

People are often "hard to approach," however, if their body language doesn't present them as a welcome person. Arms at your side, smile on your face, head high, etc.

Also, if you're always surrounded by friends, that also makes it scary for a girl to approach you, especially if she's shy.

Like Autumn said, try approaching a girl instead. It shows confidence if you make the first move and it makes the situation much easier for her.
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President
    • Re: Im hard to approach???

artizhay wrote:

The girls were probably shy. There is no reason your clothes would scare off someone just because they weren't like that one girl's clothes. That's just absurd. People wear vastly different clothes and still attract other people.

People are often "hard to approach," however, if their body language doesn't present them as a welcome person. Arms at your side, smile on your face, head high, etc.

Also, if you're always surrounded by friends, that also makes it scary for a girl to approach you, especially if she's shy.

Like Autumn said, try approaching a girl instead. It shows confidence if you make the first move and it makes the situation much easier for her.

Thank you for the advice :) but i just gotta ask, you know im a girl right? lol
      . . . tramlaw ni xes gnivah ekil stI :wink:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]