Where the heck are dinosaurs in the bible?!

• Re: Where the heck are dinosaurs in the bible?!

THUNDERSTRUCK wrote:

I created this topic about a month or two ago. You won't get an answer because there isn't one. Religious fanatics will then come into the thread to try to give an explanation without proof, and when you argue with them, they will then in turn tell you their religion and not understand your point of view.

And likewise those opposed to Christianity will come in and argue every point that the bible isn't true and will claim it's a fairytale and ignore the Christian side. Your argument can go both ways, not hating just saying :p the book of Job does mention dinosaur-like creatures so there's one possible example of dinosaurs. Also God didn't mention every specific animal yet we still have tigers and raccoons etc. He wasn't trying to give an animal-sciences course, he was providing a history for us that we were capable of understanding. But I do agree that it's difficult to determine why the dinosaurs aren't mentioned more and where the earth falls into the timeline etc...not trying to contradict anyone, just saying what I think. Don't hate me, cuz I love you all :p

Esmo wrote:

Perhaps not necessarily. The survivors of that extinction, such as many modern-day reptiles and small mammals did so because of their quick adaptability. Humans being the innovative creatures that they are, I can imagine a contingent hanging on...

Is this why roaches never do? We should study their DNA. Could provide invincibility to innocent citizens during World War III.
      Golden Enterprises, Inc. - CEO
      Iconiplex, LLC - Managing Member
      Emerald Summit Capital Group, LLC - President

artizhay wrote:

Is this why roaches never do? We should study their DNA. Could provide invincibility to innocent citizens during World War III.

Oh yes, infield our DNA with a cockroaches seems very smart. Hey! Maybe we should genetically alter all the food we eat too while we are at it! Oh wait..we already do that.

What do you want? Monsanto to be a medical company too?
      My name is anonymous.
      I taste like everyone.
      Medication blurs the last five percent.

Don't mess with me man, I got a bad rep! Haha, does that seriously mean something to you? I had a good one until one of you stuck up assholes decided to spam me with bad rep because I don't take this very seriously.
      My name is anonymous.
      I taste like everyone.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sound: I'm a dumb ass. ().

Obviously you do take it a bit seriously...
      And you don't sound very intelligent...
      Considering I don't even understand your first sentence.
      "I hot a bad rep!"
      Are you getting bad rep because you're attractive?
      Or is it giving you burning sensations?
      Either way, that just seems silly, bro.
      Oh well. Moar bad rep for you!

The post was edited 2 times, last by artizhay ().

You didn't give me a break on my cockroach statement that you clearly didn't have the brains to perceive as a joke. Therefore, I will not give you a break on all your retorts against me.

Tombgeek wrote:

Tombgeek Troll says: "Are you serious!? There's no passage about dinosaurs!?
      I could swear I saw something about dinosaurs, somewhere between the story about the Jewish zombie and the story about the apocalypse with some random guy who was going to take over the world or something like that."
      Gotta love flawed caricatures.

breakboy wrote:

god exists to everyone that believes in him, which therefore means he's there :)
      Wow. Such keen and astounding logic; I think you just converted every atheist on this forum.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sound wrote:

Well, atleast I have the decency not to - peoples rep to get ahead. I use words. Am I just supposed to agree with you? Arguements are part of life.

How exactly does me negative repping you help me get ahead? What privileges and fine rewards does it get me? Nothing. It's merely an extension of my opinion, my words, and that's why the system is even in place at all.

I don't want to get in the middle of this argument between you two, I'm just saying from an outside perspective as a reader it sounds like you -repped him because he argued with you. That's probably not the case, but if it is then that seems a little childish? Idk just giving an outside perspective

Jjplane wrote:

I don't want to get in the middle of this argument between you two, I'm just saying from an outside perspective as a reader it sounds like you -repped him because he argued with you. That's probably not the case, but if it is then that seems a little childish? Idk just giving an outside perspective

You get it! By the way, I'm aloud to be childish. I'm a child.
      My name is anonymous.
      I taste like everyone.

Jjplane wrote:

I negative repped him for calling the general population of TeenHut "stuck up assholes."

Well I was actually saying it would be childish of him to -rep you just for arguing, I wasn't calling you childish :p

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

artizhay wrote:

I negative repped him for calling the general population of TeenHut "stuck up assholes."

Now that is a valid reason

Sound wrote:

Did I say the general population? No.

Well, considering one person cannot positive rep or negative rep the same person without first repping 10 other people, not one single person "spammed" you with rep, even though you may think that is the case. So, technically, multiple people negative repped you, and generally a large portion of people do not negative rep someone without due cause. Therefore, I can deduce that you are referring to the general population of TeenHut.

The post was edited 2 times, last by artizhay ().