Incest

• Err, let's go with the Christian way, even if I am a Crevolutionist (one that believes that the Universe was created by a God-like entity, but then it evolved by itself).
    So, they say Adam and Eve were the only humans, and they had children. If there weren't any other families, then.. Wouldn't the children have to breed with eachother?
    1. Sorry if this has been mentioned before in the thread, since I didn't fully read it,
    and 2. Incest should be fully illegal unless there are only 2 humans in these world and they are in the same family.
    Also 3. the last time I read the Bible was years ago so I'm not sure of that fact.
    [SIZE=4]Signatures are overrated. Really.[/SIZE]
  • snowman4839 wrote:

I think it should be legal. I don't promote it but it's like outlawing sodomy... I mean. It's your penis or vagina. It should be your business where you stick it or what you let get stuck into you. As long as both people are consenting and no one is hurt.

Do you like your life? I know I do, I like having use of my four limbs, being able to think clearly, and not have to worry about anything wrong with myself (mentally, physically, etc.). Unfortunately, babies born through incest are often not as lucky, and that is why incest will not be legal.
  • Muppy wrote:

my smoking isn't illegal, doesn't cause families trauma

^ super old post I know, but it certainly doesn't cause families trauma if one member of a nuclear family dies due to a smoking-related death, right? No, absolutely not, because it's only death and everyone's gonna die anyway, right? Shut the fuck up, please, this post is as ignorant as it can get.

Back to OP's question.

Legalize, on terms that families won't start organizing orgies with other families.
    [SIZE=3]Allow me to hold your[/SIZE] [SIZE=1](the ignorant masses and hordes of uncouth)[/SIZE][SIZE=3] face under the putrescent waters of knowledge[/SIZE]
  • If you had a baby with your sibling or parent the chances of it having genetic issues is no more than if you had a baby with someone not related to you. the genetics starts to get fucked up when that child (that you had with a family member) then has a child with a family member who then has a baby with a family member. Everyone of consenting age should be allowed to consent to sex with anyone they want. Sex between unrelated people can have just as much effect on a persons mental state as sex with a family member. Its when family members start grooming the young children that it becomes wrong.
    Besides you cant help who you fall in love with.
    I would also like to point out that if you believe in evolution, then every human can be traced back to originating with one women, called mitochondrial eve, who left africa about 200,000 years ago. if you believe that god made the earth and everything on it then everyone orginated with adam and eve. so no matter how you look at it everyone is related anyway

The post was edited 1 time, last by natnat19 ().

• bree.luna wrote:

Eww it should stay illegal . I don't even want to see them nude.

I have seen my brother nude a few times, mostly me peeking. My girlsfriends at school would have all loved for him to take them out. He was buff and good looking at school now he is even more buff and more handsome then before.

They get all wet and hot jsut thinking about him. During Christmas break he came home from school and I had gf's inviting themselves over and visiting almost every day he was here.
  • vigilante wrote:

Should it be legalized? Why or why not?

There are many thoughts about incest. But here I will put my thoughts and give a think about it.
    Imagine someone planting an apple tree then takes care of the plant, feeds it, waters it, save it from prediators (disease, animals etc). And then one day the tree becomes big with nice juicy red apples, then though you are hungry sitting in front of the tree waiting for some stranger to come and take the tree away to enjoy the ripped apples. How immoral and stupid is that.
    I feel really sorry when I see brothers who have beautiful and sexy sisters. The brothers come to drop the sister to school, college or some class and then others enjoys her. Also, in countries where girls ratio is less to boys, it might be difficult for the brother to find a girl to settle down, while someone else is enjoying his sister. If the girl is going to be fucked hard anyway, why not allow the brother to enjoy a bit of it. There is whole life for her to fuck around. I can understand having disable children and genes and all the rubbish stuff, we are not talking about having children factory here, it’s just about having sex with your sister. Birth control precautions can be taken care off or even aborting if the case need arises. How many girls around do abortion before they settle down in life and have children. It was a different case when culture values were there and girls used to remain virgin till they get married, but now things have changed with all the living relationships and girls are getting banged in teenage only.
    Since the brother and sister share everything from the childhood, I would say it should be made mandatory for every girl to loose her virginity to her brother. This will be so safe for her instead going out and getting fucked by some junky, drugs addict, HIV positive or some pimp. The brother can be her first man so, he does it nicely taking extra care and making the sister feel less pain and enjoy the moment. The parents should arrange this to be done in the family say when the girl turns 18 or so, which will educate the children properly. It will create a healthy and mature society, since both the siblings will have understood and had sex, they won’t get attracted to others around merely for sexual activity, but they will be looking for some mature life partner.
    :kiss: