Help, I can't win for losing! -(!Come here to vent!)-

• Help, I can't win for losing! -(!Come here to vent!)-

Hey everyone. It's been a while.. Like a really really long while. But it's good to be back. I was just thinking that it would be an excellent idea to start a thread, for the people who feel, that no matter what they do, whether they choose to fight, or choose to appease, that their efforts are wasted, and they lose either way.

E.g: This morning, my mom asked for the dishes to be done so that we would have dishes in the morning, about 15 minutes before going to bed. A bit after she retired, I got Alex to help me, and we finished them. (He didn't think it was worth it because she'd find some reason or other to be angry anyway). So we finished, and went to bed. This morning, we woke up, and my mom (quite blatantly) hinted that we kept her from having a goodnight sleep. (Sorry Mom...) So she's in a bad mood. I know from experience that she'd be in a much *WORSE* mood if they hadn't been done. In conclusion, The moral of the story, is that even though some things may not seem worth the effort, they are better than the alternative.

(ADVISE) <--- like that. Yeah, you can advise me too.

Because the purpose of this thread, is to vent (rather than posting it on facebook, for people you actually know to see) or texting one of your close friends, in a safe environment. SO DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR VENTING. This is probably the one place where you don't have to worry about disorganized thoughts. After all, you are venting...

This is also a place, where people can give advice - preferably if they have successfully been in (and got out of) a similar situation. Be SURE to put either (ADVISE)
      or
      (NO-ADVICE)
      at the end of your post.

For people wanting to give advice, please respect the wishes of the person who you are advising (or wish to advise), and ONLY POST ADVICE IF IT IS REQUESTED! (Indicated by the word "(ADVISE)" found at the end of their post.) Assume that the words "(NO-ADVICE)" is at the end of their post, if neither is present.
      It has been said many times before... But it is no less true; The most important things in life are not things. The simple special moments in life, end up being the ones you remember for a life time.

The post was edited 1 time, last by amlord1 ().

• Re: Help, I can't win for losing! -(!Come here to vent!)-

Guess everyone's lives are perfect *cough sarcasm* sometimes letting it out can help you to calm down. Better here than someplace where it would actually offend people... :wink:
      It has been said many times before... But it is no less true; The most important things in life are not things. The simple special moments in life, end up being the ones you remember for a life time.