Medical college

• Medical college

Hi everybody.
      I have several questions about a higher education in U.S.
      I'm a foreigner (Moscow; Russia) and I don't live in USA.
      Is it difficult to enroll in a medical college?
      What are the chances of get financial assistance from the medical college?
      What colleges can you advise?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dmitry ().

• Re: Medical college

Medical School Requirements

This should answer some of your questions. getting into medical school in USA is very competitive so you need to be well prepared. Also you should be aware that first of all you need to get a bachelor's degree in order to get into med school...

Two years ago, I did a lot of research on this topic because I really wanted to go to med school in USA but I gave up when I which are the costs.... if you don't find answers on that website ask and I'll try to help you :)
      Regarding financial aid..... it is more complicated for international students... they usually get it from private sources... but if you find some universities that you like you can e-mail them about this and they would be able to tell you more details or even help with private funding...

make a list of the universities you would like to apply to and read on their websites everything regarding the admission process, financial aid, courses, work opportunities, etc.. oh and keep in mind that you need to cover living expenses and school supplies as well ...

good luck :)
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]