I can't tell if this just backfired...

• I can't tell if this just backfired...

Alright, so I have had like 2 other threads about this but it is a totally new thing. So, met a guy in outpatient rehab. He lives like 40 minutes away. We have been flirting constantly but we had plans for me to go to his place after group today. We told the counselors out plans. They flat out said no, that's not happening, you guys are going to have sex. We both have been sober for like 6 months, so there is really no risk of us using drugs together. He has legal issues, as do I. In fact I am court ordered to this clinic....and if I get kicked out it screws up my probation. The judge even told me that if I screw this up I'm going to prison. I really like this guy, and if we can just be friends I'm totally fine with it. The counselors made it very clear that it's against the rules to socialize outside of group. He doesn't really like the group anyway because the other kids still use and the counselors don't do much to stop it, but he wants to hang out with me, because we both need sober friends. After they told us we couldn't hang out he got really mad and said that they didn't trust us to not do anything sexual. We weren't able to hang out tonight...but we had the idea of hanging out tomorrow morning and just keeping it a secret. I'm simply afraid his parents will slip up and tell the director of the program that we've been spending time together, thus resulting in him and I getting kicked out. He assures me that they won't do it because it'll get both of us in deep shit. However, the director told me that he has a problem with lying and does it all the time. I think it's sucky we can't have a friendly relationship outside of group...so right now I'm debating whether or not to just give it up or go behind their backs...please tell me what you think I should do...