'friends' lying, and I'm new here

• 'friends' lying, and I'm new here

First off, hi. I'm RavenBurga, 13 years old, and Live in Melbourne, Australia. Also, i have aspergers.

Last night I was at a Halloween party, I had a fairly decent time until 8:30 PM. The original invitation said that the party goes until 11:30. Anyway, at 8:30 I was told by the host of the party that I had to leave at 9:30 because she wanted all the guys out of the house at that time. There were three other guys there, one of them in the same situation that I am about to share. He was also asked to leave at 9:30. Here's my problem, the other two said that they were leaving at 9:40. To me it was fairly obvious that the people there wanted to get rid of me and my friend. This morning, the girl hosting the party put up something along the lines of this on facebook:
      Party with [PEOPLE WHO ATTENDED THE PARTY] :) DANCEEEE

Where it said the names of the people at the partyme and my friend's name was not included.

I basically need a way to deal with his, as I don't take people lying to me for blatant reasons very well. I don't want to leave this un-dealt with because every time I even see anyone from the party's name I get angry. Advice?

Thanks for listening.
    • Re: 'friends' lying, and I'm new here

Was what she did rude? Eh, yeah, maybe. But another way to look at it would be that she was being polite and didn't want to straight out say she wanted the two of you to leave. The bottom line is that you can't force people to like you. It's only natural for people to look for faults in others as a convenient way to not have to go looking for faults in themselves. Instead of getting upset about how you were treated at the party, I think that maybe you should take at least a little while to search for the reason(s) that the two of you were basically asked to go away. That would be a much more productive use of your time.
    • Re: 'friends' lying, and I'm new here

dont worry about it too much just throw a party for everyone and don't invite em. if you show her it effects you she will no doubt take advantage of it. post something on your status saying something along the lines of..."woo great party last night" bitch will be confused :)
      goodbye teen forums..heh despite the assholes on here i got some decent help from many of you. :) my thanks.