I need help, could i be pregnant?

• I need help, could i be pregnant?

Hi , me and my boyfriend have been "active" i guess you can say, hes 18 and im 15. Recently he told me he wanted to have sex. & i recently went through a rape in the last year but i was still up for it , but the only dilema was we didnt have a condom. He told me being 18 and whatever he could control himself busting. so we went ahead and did it. he pulled out before he busted , but he told me he cant remember if he was busting while pullin out or not. because it was on me and him afterwords(jiz), im not ready to have a bby , but is it possible i am pregnant?? i also gave him head before we did it and he ejaculated, what is my possibility or percentage of being pregnant! HELP?

it happened a week ago, is it to early to be feeling symptoms? Because i have been peeing frequently and havent been feeling to well in the morning, i also have great pain in my lower back and food cravings, are these symptoms?

And please if your not trying to help dont comment, i know it was stupid.:) thank youu

The post was edited 1 time, last by kaboom ().

• Re: I need help, could i be pregnant?

you shouldnt be feeling anything this early

I would be very suprised if your pregnant, honestly, but precum can get you pregnant, so you should have thought about that too.

I dont think its a huge issue but if you were really worried you can go buy a tester or go get tested, but honestly I think the chances are pretty slim, but thats just my opinion :)
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

I think the chances are a bit high imo. Granted though, many people don't know this, that you can only get pregnant during a certain, ovulation, period per month. Though, sperm does live inside a female for up to 72 hours (3 days).

1) It was a dumb idea to actually go ahead and do what you guys did, even if he is 18 (and im 19 so I can speak for him) does NOT mean he can "control" himself. yes, a guy KNOWS when he is about to actually go, but he does NOT know when he is pre-ejaculating - which can ultimately get you pregnant.

I don't think you would be feeling signs yet of being pregnant, but I am not a girl. Also, if scared, do go test yourself out and go on from there. I just suggest urgently next time to wear protection AT LEAST.
      Link(s) removed by staff member
      [size=1]A minimum of 50 posts is required before links (excluding TeenHut.net) may be posted in signatures. Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines to prevent further action(s).[/size]

my friend just went though the same thing but they were protected. her period was late and she had the same reaction as you with back pain and feeling sick. she did a test but was still late with her period think that the test must have be wrong but she did finally get her period and everything is ok. so you might just be stressing out about it too much which makes you think that you might be pregnant but you mostly are not pregnant. just take a test and see what happens.

it would be VERY early for you to be having signs,
      im 17 and have 2 babies myself, one is 16 months, and another is 4 months.

it wasnt a smart decision to do what you both have done, so you should go and get checked at some sort of free clinic.

and if you are, i suggest getting some kind of cocoa butter, to prevent stretch marks, it works like a charm!