Are you thinking about suicide?

• Are you thinking about suicide?

This post really helped me when someone showed me so i thought i'd share it in case anyone else is in the same place that i was and it can help.

Are you thinking about suicide? Thinking about how, if you killed yourself, nobody would care? Think again. If you kill yourself you will change somebodies world. That’s right. They will see everything differently. Just hearing your name will burn their mind with memories. They wont be able to go near where you lived, even your town will hold memories. Listening to the radio they’ll hear that song, remember,that song you sang with them once? They’ll step past your locker every day and wonder why you are not there. Why are you not there?? Do you want to be responsible for your family members, the people who love you, crying every night? For your sisters or brothers losing part of who they are? Your suicide is going to effect most deeply those who care about you most. That’s not right. One of your friends may break down, and just like you, their world will be dark. The pain you are in is awful, but why pass it on to hundreds of people around you, when you could try your hardest to work through it? Your family will be paranoid. Suddenly everyone will be talking about them. Do you want to be known as ‘the kid who killed themselves?’ People you never knew will be crying when they hear what you’ve done. Yes, they will be effected. Everyone around you will stop and think ;; “was there something i could have done?” Suddenly the people of your world are dying with guilt. All those little hints you gave, they’ll remember them. Oh yes, and it will torture them all the time. Your friends will think of suicide. Your closest friends are likely to go into a depression like the one that claimed your life. How will they cope, without you? This will break them, for the rest of their lives. And lets not forget the people who will plan your funeral. Your closest friends and family picking out songs for you, photos of you. Crying all the night before, and all the day of your funeral. And all the night after. In fact, they will cry now more than you ever did. Could they have saved you? They’ll be angry. Oh yes. Why didn’t you tell them? They loved you. And now it’s too late. They’ll be angry with you because they know, they know you could have gotten through it. Then they’ll be angry with themselves because they may have been able to save you if only they knew. And one day, one day years from now, they’ll remember you. They will all still remember you. The girl that sat up the front of your class; she’ll remember you. The bus driver you saw every morning; he’ll remember you. That little girl you sat with on the bus once, The kid you leant money to at the shop, all your siblings friends, the people that you dont see, but that see you everyday they will all remember you. And every single one of them will wonder; why? But imagine your family. You are part of them. Without you, something is missing. If you killed yourself then part of them dies too. They are incomplete. Every family gathering will be missing something. The photos on the wall are suddenly all cold reminders of what you did. Who goes through your bedroom? Who cleans out your locker? Who calls the school to tell them one of their students has died? .. Who tells the students? Who calls the funeral directors? Who arranges a coffin for you? Who calls your best friend to tell them you’re dead?? Who finds you? Please, there are other ways out. I know sometimes the struggle is very, very hard. But it’s not worth giving up on life. Life is all we have, life is everything. Its the beautiful moments, and the sad ones. Please, don’t give up on all those around you. You can make it through. My teacher said this about her father, who commited suicide: “I understand that the pain is overwhelming, but I will never forgive him for the pain he has caused others. It was just selfish. If you kill yourself you spread the suffering among thousands of people, it doesn’t only affect those around you but everyone who has ever come in contact with you.” Please, keep fighting. You can get through this and see that there is life after what you’re facing now. It may be hard, but you’ll get there, and when you do you will appreciate it so much more. I understand that most people know that suicide effects others, but please keep this in mind if you’re ever feeling so low. Give people the chance to help you.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
    • Wow, strong vibe.

From time to time strange thoughts pooping out in my head, not thoughts about killing myself, but kind of... not directly. The thing is I dont want to commit the suicide but thoughts are... strange. It feels like kuriosity. For example "what if I'll jump from this bridge, will I survive? And if I will, what will go next?" or "How does it feels to be stabbed in a belly with a knife?" For some reasone all this thoughts allways forwarded on myself. I just cnow it will harm me badly so I just leaw this thoughts as they and, strangly, I'm not afraid, not scared, it doesen't terrifyes me in any way, but... but why? Why they keep popping in my head?
      I've read somewhere it called a "void call" (sorry for taftology) but I remember to few things about this... I dunno.
    • Yea just saying that if you commit suicide it is just pure dumb. Just say you are thinking about it talk it over and forget about it suicide is stupid and pointless. It would be all over the news most people will be sad then you will be known as the kid who killed them self so it is stupid so don't do it because it will be punishing every one. Sort of.
      Pulmonoscorpius
    • If you tell that a person thinking about suicide they will do it for sure. If you don't want someone to kill himself, you have to help that person. You have to ease their pain, support them, find something that makes their life worth living. That's not easy. But just telling them it's stupid won't stop people from doing anything.
      One point is valid tho: If you think about suicide, talk to somebody about it. You will find someone to help you and find another solution for your pain. You can even call the suicide hotline in your country. It's anonymous.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Every night i get on my knees to pray to God and i am reminded that one day i'm going to be kneeling before God for real. Suicide is a sin and and when i'm down on my knees infront of him i'll have to explain why i should be allowed to go to heaven and not hell after committing this sin, i don't really see how i could defend it and i don't want to go to hell. So when i think of suicide i think of God's rules and i know that one day i'll be kneeling before him but i have to obey God and wait for it to happen naturally, its wrong to force it and lose my chance to go to heaven.

Suicide is the fast way to gain entry to hell, staying alive and waiting means you have a better chance to get to heaven. its still not guaranteed, nothing is guaranteed because God can still decide to punish us for other sins we have committed anyway. Even if we try our best for our entire life to be good and follow the rules we can still be punished, we just don't know until the time comes.

But we will ALL be kneeling infront of God one day, so just think would you want to be arriving uninvited 50 years too early and having to face punishment for the sin of taking your own life or would you prefer to wait 50 years for God to decide when its your time to go? i know which i'm choosing
    • i calculated every last bit of what happens if i were to die. How long the grieving would be, finances, possessions, etc... and the only reason im still alive is my fight of flight response. There have been so many times i have wanted to take my life and every turn this happens, where i end up stopping myself or saving myself at the last second. And then i get annoyed i have done so, so i end up cutting instead. But at this point i have cut myself so much its almost meaningless now. There is no point in others grieving or being sad about such a worthless, idiotic, person like myself, who somehow can still call himself a human with a straight face.