Help ! Urgent

• Help ! Urgent

k so its not that urgent, but i know everyone looks at the titles n if ther not intriging no one wants to read them, but ANYWAYS.

>>> I was wondering if it is possible to get pregnant at anytime in the month, i keep hearing that you can only get pregnant like a week before your period or something, me n my boyfriend had sex on the 29 of oct, and my period went away that morning,(29) , is it possible for me to get pregnant
    • Re: Help ! Urgent

It honestly depends on when you ovulate. The sperm can last for 7 days in your body so if you release the egg in those 7 days, there's a good chance of pregnancy. Ovulation usually takes place around the 14th day of your menstrual cycle, and not everyone has the same cycle. The average is 28 days, but it can be longer or shorter. Hope this helped a bit.
    • Re: Help ! Urgent

It honestly depends on when you ovulate. The sperm can last for 7 days in your body so if you release the egg in those 7 days, there's a good chance of pregnancy. Ovulation usually takes place around the 14th day of your menstrual cycle, and not everyone has the same cycle. The average is 28 days, but it can be longer or shorter. Hope this helped a bit.

This.

Moreover, do not risk.