Hot locker room/shower/bathroom stories...

• Re: Hot locker room/shower/bathroom stories...

I was a sophomore in high school last class of the day was gym. The class was doing basketball it was close to the end of the year so it was pretty hot in the gym. We were doing shirts and non shirts to tell the teams. I would say we had a pretty good game we were all very sweating and good time except the heat. We had a teachers assistant name is Brad. He was a senior we lived about 4 streets apart from me. We were not freinds but we new each other. He was Varsity Basketball player and Varsity quarterback and a very good looking guy. He had a great body let say. Back to the story he asked if i could give him a ride home today i said sure go by his house all the time on way to mine. He most of the time didn't play during gym but we were short that day so he did. He was on my team and ones with out shirts he is ripped guy not big guy but great shape. We get back to locker room he asked me to help hand out towels so we could get out of there quicker so I said yes okay. So it last class of the day people want to get out of there. Everyone pretty much showered or just got dressed and left. Brad had to clean up and lock the doors for the teacher than put keys on desk because teacher left for appointment. So everyone is gone were cleaning up he locks the main door all other doors locks by them self. Were both still shirtless and the guys getting out showers just throw the towel at you lets say you have like 5 towels coming at you some you don't stop. Brad says he needs to jump in shower I said me too. I go grab shampoo and soap get undressed head back to showers. Brad is already in there showering he left shower on the entire time so it was steaming in there. I get in shower kinda opposite sides of shower area. I have never seen him take a shower or nude by the way. He asks me if he can use some of my soap I said sure. He walks over to my side. I see him full frontal now what a nice body he has. Brad's cock is like 6'' or 7'' soft what a nice looking cook. I think it is soft not sure it not hard looking. He catches me looking he smiled. Brad hands me my soap back to me and it drops on floor. I bent down to pick up the soap as I was getting up he nice big soft cock is in my face. He kinda inches it closer to my face I look up at him he smiles and I smiled back. He touch my lips with tip of his cock. Let say I had feelings for guys before but never done anything with a guy before. So I grab his cock start to suck on his cock. I am so turned on about this time I am rock hard. He get very hard too he is about 9" long i struggle to suck it. He wasn't as thick but long he was. We sat on shower floor and 69 for awhile it was great. Brad was sucking my cock and playing with my ass till he started to finger my ass that was weird. He got 1 and 2 finger in me it hurt but started to feel good. He stood me up under shower then bent me over up against shower wall Brad slide his cock in me. I guess like 2 or 3 minute go by it hurt to much he pulls out. I suck him some more just loads of precum from his cock taste so great. He said he wanted to try to fuck me more felt so good i was so tight. I said okay I grabbed the shampoo put it all over his cock he put it in me again. I was more relaxed and lubed up. Brad fucked me for like 10 minutes fuck me deep and hard was great.He had me moaning so loud He came in me than we he was done quickly sucked me off. WAS BEST FIRST TIME i THINK IT COULD BE. We did it 3 more times but at our houses.
  • Re: Hot locker room/shower/bathroom stories...

I am wrestler and I was wrestling a guy from the opposing team after the match I went to the showers and started to wash then some one came in and it was him I hid at first as he got undressed he went to shower then he saw me started to talk before I knew it he was don below I could tell he knew wat he was doing it was awesome he was so tender then soon we both wrestlers it turned into rough hardcore sex it s amazing