Hot locker room/shower/bathroom stories...

• Re: Hot locker room/shower/bathroom stories...

A few years ago when I was in 9th grade I was at a locker next to a guy, we were the last two in there because we were held back because we got in trouble at practice. I looked over and he had on boxers with no button so his penis was sticking out through the hole, I looked over at it and he looked over at me looking at it and was like want to touch it? I was curious so i grabbed it and rubbed him for a min till he got hard, and went to stop and he said dont stop and kept rubbing him till we heard a noise. He had some precum on it but didnt come. Later we talked about it and he spent the night at my house we experiemented with each others penises even did oral. We did a few times then bothgot girlfriends and havent really talked about it since.

Mr X wrote:

I got to work early, around 15mins before I was scheduled to start.

I did the usual, said hi to everyone in the team member room, and went into the gents area to put away my bag and go to the toilet. As I was there I noticed a fellow team member getting changed. I quietly went into the toilet area and reemerged, although this time the guy was still getting changed.

"Hey can you help me with something? I can't get my zipper up!" he said as I went past.
    "Sure." I replied, grinning from ear to ear.

As I approached, I knew what was up. This was it. His zipper somehow came "unstuck" but I quickly got into action. Boy was this a big one- I reckon it was 7", lightly trimmed pubes. A fair deal.
    I quickly got to work servicing my teammate, both of us enjoying every moment. This was my first time with a guy and I actually really enjoyed it, and so did he, I think.

We'd been going for a few minutes, I was hoping this blissful encounter would never end, but alas, it didn't. I knew what came next as his penis stiffened up, like a fire hose at the ready. However, before I could prepare myself, a load of wet cum came shooting into my mouth. Not wanting to make a mess, I licked greedily at this now gushing load of juicy semen, savouring every drop.

"Ahhhhh!" he sighed.

:drool:

>implying that didn't actually happen

;)

my mate and myself had rugby and got very muddy because we decided it would be more fun to mud wrestle all lesson. because my teacher was so angry he said we couldnt go to get changed until the bell went. my mate was pissed off at him cause he wanted to see this girl he likes.

when we finaly got in to the changing rooms the teacher locked the door and told us once we are done to use the back door. we were so caped in mud we decided even if we didnt want to we had to take a shower, we both stripped down to our boxers and turned the water on. i looked over and in his tight briefs i could see his buldge, he looked over laughing and asked how i managed to get mud so far up his leg, i smiled back pretending i was looking at his big cock, i told him i was just trying to grab him. then he stood up straight and said dude you look abit constricted. i looked down to see i was hard and it was starting to peep out the top of my briefs. i pretended to laugh and lied to him said it was the sudden change it temperature. he laughed and continued to try and get the mud of his legs. i couldnt help looking at his hands curving under the bottom of his briefs. i noticed hed got pretty hard too. i walked over and as he stood up to meet my gaise, i grabbed his head and kissed him, we stood for a few moments just kissing before i slipped my tongue when i did that i felt his hard dick pop out of his already streched breifs. i guided him so he was leaning on the wall then i reached down and pryed his boxers from his 7 inch god. he looked suprised for a moment then i started to rub it and kiss his neck. he started to moan in his deap vioce. i couldnt help stripping off. then i decided touching him just wasnt enough i needed to taste him. so i ran my hands down his sides and knelt before him. he said dude i wont stop you but you know im not into this. i looked back at him and told him i didnt care as i kissed the head of his penis. his dick was already wet from the showers so it went straight in and i felt one of his hands roffeling my hair as he moaned louder and louder, as i sucked on his hard member, i strocked my dick.

i felt him tense as he pulled my hair and his dick started to pulse. he tryed to pull my head off him but i wanted it, he exploded like nothing id ever seen it shot straight to the back of my through and it just kept comming, it started to seep out of my mouth as he rocked in and out of my full mouth. when he was done he said thanks and we kissed all the while i was wanking, then i felt both his hands around my arse one of his fingers went straight in me and the other tossed me off till i exploded in his hand, he was about to wash it but i was so horny i wanted to taste some more cum so i took his hand and licked it clean

harvey wrote:

my mate and myself had rugby and got very muddy because we decided it would be more fun to mud wrestle all lesson. because my teacher was so angry he said we couldnt go to get changed until the bell went. my mate was pissed off at him cause he wanted to see this girl he likes.

when we finaly got in to the changing rooms the teacher locked the door and told us once we are done to use the back door. we were so caped in mud we decided even if we didnt want to we had to take a shower, we both stripped down to our boxers and turned the water on. i looked over and in his tight briefs i could see his buldge, he looked over laughing and asked how i managed to get mud so far up his leg, i smiled back pretending i was looking at his big cock, i told him i was just trying to grab him. then he stood up straight and said dude you look abit constricted. i looked down to see i was hard and it was starting to peep out the top of my briefs. i pretended to laugh and lied to him said it was the sudden change it temperature. he laughed and continued to try and get the mud of his legs. i couldnt help looking at his hands curving under the bottom of his briefs. i noticed hed got pretty hard too. i walked over and as he stood up to meet my gaise, i grabbed his head and kissed him, we stood for a few moments just kissing before i slipped my tongue when i did that i felt his hard dick pop out of his already streched breifs. i guided him so he was leaning on the wall then i reached down and pryed his boxers from his 7 inch god. he looked suprised for a moment then i started to rub it and kiss his neck. he started to moan in his deap vioce. i couldnt help stripping off. then i decided touching him just wasnt enough i needed to taste him. so i ran my hands down his sides and knelt before him. he said dude i wont stop you but you know im not into this. i looked back at him and told him i didnt care as i kissed the head of his penis. his dick was already wet from the showers so it went straight in and i felt one of his hands roffeling my hair as he moaned louder and louder, as i sucked on his hard member, i strocked my dick.

i felt him tense as he pulled my hair and his dick started to pulse. he tryed to pull my head off him but i wanted it, he exploded like nothing id ever seen it shot straight to the back of my through and it just kept comming, it started to seep out of my mouth as he rocked in and out of my full mouth. when he was done he said thanks and we kissed all the while i was wanking, then i felt both his hands around my arse one of his fingers went straight in me and the other tossed me off till i exploded in his hand, he was about to wash it but i was so horny i wanted to taste some more cum so i took his hand and licked it clean

o.0

Is that true or did you make it up? :shifty:

Okay, here are my stories:

Story #1;

After a long tournament in volleyball, we go into the locker rooms and change, shower, jerk off in the bathroom, what ever we have to go. I have having a shower in a enclosed booth, just washing up, etc. I was horny at the moment, I could hear a guy next to my booth wanking off - and he was one of the hottest, built guys I have ever seen. I decided to give a peek over the shower, as their isnt no complete top of the shower. I watched him jerk off, play with his balls, etc - really interesting in my mind. All of a sudden, he looks up and sees me and freaks out, but quietly. I dropped back down, pretending it didn't happen. He put on his clothing, and walked over to my booth and tapped on it - I was really kind of scared, and emberassed at the same time; but I opened it nude, hide myself behind the door. He walked in, and just starred at me, and asked me if I liked it - and of course I said yes. Then in the end, we had some nice hot shower blow job swaps, and he had condoms, so we did a little anal, but not to much.

Story #2;

I was in a public gym, changing and saw alot of hot guys - so I checked their asses out and stuff, ya know what we do. One guy noticed me, and winked at me.. I though he was just being a up tight bitch about it; but he left. I worked out and everything, couple hours I came back to change and what ever, and we met up again and he kept smiling at me - and he was so cute; he had baby blue eyes, and the cutest face EVER. I walked up to him casually, and smiled back at him - he seemed interested as I got closer. We went into a shower booth quickly, trying to not get noticed. I guess one guy noticed us, and played "Peeping Tom on us", but he was gay. too.. We did a little 3 some, and just had a good pleasure out.

Good times :3
    [COLOR="Teal"]Counselor at LGBT Committee Program of Ontario
    Counselor at Ontario & Manitoba Int. Counselling Service
    [/COLOR]

harvey wrote:

:o this is hot!