1 hour blowjob?

• 1 hour blowjob?

Hey guys,
      So I gave my bf a handjob for the first time a couple weeks ago, though it was hardly the perfect situation (at a friend's house under a blanket while a few people were playing videogames across the room... Thank god for headphones?) I did manage to get him off though, he was really horny. Anyway, he was over at my house yesterday and we were making out, started giving him a handjob that turned to blowjob (my first time.) He was definitely enjoying himself, though he has a really sensitive head (uncut) and that was a little hard to work around. Anyway, we ended up in a couple different positions and I was able to take him further into my throat, though I had trouble breathing when deepthroating for long intervals and ended up having to take a couple small breaks and using my hands (but I went back to sucking him off and swallowed when he came.)

It took a whole hour of sucking to get him to cum, and while I totally don't mind, I'm wondering what I can do better. He said he doesn't masterbate because, as he said, it takes a lot to get him to cum, and that I didn't have to put in the effort if I don't want to, but I do. He definitely enjoyed it the whole time and was very grateful... I'm just wondering what I can do to give him more pleasure and make him cum faster. I'm a virgin but he's not, though he hasn't had sex or a blowjob in quite a while (not from lack of opportunity.) I'm just wondering, is an hour normal length for a blowjob? And how can I take him deeper into my throat without choking? I choked up a few times but kept going, but he seems to like fast deep strokes best, and I have trouble keeping that up for long. Halp? :P

The post was edited 1 time, last by randomme ().

• Re: 1 hour blowjob?

Thanks for the advice! Yeah, we switched back and forth from me being on my back to him lying down and me on top. I think part of the problem isn't just me, but also how hard a time he has getting off in general. We discussed it; it means he has pretty much unlimited stamina in bed, but it sucks for him and he more or less made it his thing to just get other people off instead, and therefor hasn't had a blowjob in a couple years, despite numerous girlfriends. He said that was probably why everything was so sensitive, especially his head, and he had to remind me to be gentle a couple times (though he never wanted me to stop) and when I got him off he was like "you have no idea how much I love you right now," so he obviously enjoyed it. I think part of the problem with deepthroating for long periods of time was that I was really congested and therefor had a hard time breathing through my nose. Also, his dick is pretty big... I'd estimate at least 7-8 inches, maybe more, so that might have been a factor.

ok I have some answers for you and some questions too.

In regards to deepthroating, something I read a while back was very good, put your tongue on the roof of your mouth and then take him in as much as you can, this way it gives him the sensation of deep throating and you can take him in quite far, without running the risk of choking yourself, I think it would work perfect for you :)

With him taking a while, it could be caused by a few things, on the physical side of it, does his foreskin go all the way back? (exposing his head completely) or does it only go down a bit?

Another physical thing it could be was that he was holding himself back, maybe to last longer, but next time it might be best to tell him to relax completely and let himself go, maybe giving him a massage or something might help ease him into it :)

On the mental side of it, he could be feeling a bit uneasy about it, but seeing how you describe him at the end, it doesnt seem like it, although he might have been a bit nervious if it was your first time, or if it was in a place or time that he thought you guys might get caught or something.

I think an hour maybe a little long but I think the more you do it, the better you will get at knowing what will get him off quicker, experience will help you alot, also reading up article's online about how to give great blowjobs wouldnt be a bad idea :)

Thanks. Yeah, he was hardly nervous about it being my first time, it was kind of his idea, as we were making out and I was jacking him off and he was like "You could do incredible things with that tongue of yours." So, naturally, I did. Problem was, it was really bad timing, seeing as we were in my room and my parents were home (he was actually "working for them" at the time, but they kept having to take breaks and go on call for their job, during which they would send him to me.) So I blew him for a while then, but they called for him to go back to work, so we had to stop. Later he was done working but they were still home, and that's when we got more into it, so yes, there's a good chance he was nervous about being walked in on (there were some close calls, and my door doesn't lock.)
      Yeah, his foreskin did go all the way back. Another factor may have been just how sensitive he is after a few years of no blowjobs, as he explained that it was really a pleasure bordering on pain thing when working with his head at all. So I asked him how he was doing, to which he replied "Right now, everything is so fucking wonderful", so I took that as 'okay to keep going.' :rolleyes:

yeah, I think next time try do it at a time when there is no pressure or no worries.

Also the more you do it the more used to it he should get so it shouldnt be so intense, but at the same time you will be learning what really gets him off so that should cut the time down a bit too ;)

As I said, maybe read a few articles and just keep going and soon you will be really good haha, but it isnt fair that your the only one giving oral, you should tell him to go down on you after or before :)

Thanks everyone for the advice. we were at his house again today and things were getting heated, but his mom and brother were downstairs... I blew him again, and he was definitely enjoying it, commented on my enthusiasm and kept saying he really wanted me and wanted to fuck right then, but what with parents downstairs, i held off. alternated between using hands and mouth and motorboating, and while he was definitely enjoying it, i never got him to come. granted we were interrupted by his family a couple times (redressing achieved at incredible speeds), so he might not have been able to relax, but he apologized a couple times and just said he always takes this long to come and it's why he doesn't masterbate. there were a couple times he thought he was going to come but didn't, not sure if that was my fault or a physical reason. i was able to take him pretty far in my throat, but my problem is, as always, fast short thrusts in the back of my throat that give me no time to breath, so it's a matter of how long i can hold my breath before breaking away and ruining the moment. what was more of an issue eventually was that after a couple hours my jaw would just lock and it was increasingly hard not to use teeth, so i reverted mostly to using my hand. all in all it was at least 4 hours of on-and-off blowing, with very little break, if at all, and still no orgasm. don't know how he managed to stay hard that whole time. 0.o

he kept saying it was him, not me, and that i was doing well. when i explained the whole jaw-locking thing he massaged it to try and make it feel better and said not to feel bad about it. eventually his family left and we were alone but my parents were coming soon to pick me up... he was getting really hot and bothered, basically begging me to fuck him, and while i felt terrible saying no, it was bad timing. to the person who said he should return the favor, keep in mind that he's constantly trying, and he has fingered me plenty, i just don't really feel comfortable with the idea of him going down on me (self conscious.) i've never orgasmed (not that he knows that), so we're quite the pair. and no, it's not his fault, he's very good with his hands, it's purely me i'm afraid. :(

not sure exactly what the purpose of this was, i'm just trying to work things out for myself i suppose. that said, 4 hours of sucking... damn my throat hurts.

ok well wow, you guys really need to pick a time when you dont have the worry of other people and you can both just relax.

The second big point, you both need to masturbate and get a pretty good idea on what works and what doesnt work in regards to getting yourselfs to cum, its easy and you will learn very quickly, i can see that it can be hard, i struggle to orgasm too sometimes but you get to learn what you need to do and what things can make it difficult such as worries and people interupting.

You shouldnt need to be doing it that much, im sure your doing a good job and you should be breathing in and out through your nose (just make sure your lips are sealed or its very hard) and maybe be learning new tips and stuff off the internet and putting them into action and seeing which ones he respondes too.

Also, im sure he is quite self concious too about down there, alot of people are about oral, but your never going to overcome your fear without facing it, maybe just get naked and get used to him seeing you naked and stuff and then get him to go down on you, yes its gonna be a bit scary but your mind will let off and you will get over it alot faster than you think, i promise.

If you have any other questions, just ask, im happy to help and I hope I am helping

It's very long. Especially 4 hours!! 'm impressed how did you even did it for so long. And just FY it's not good for him to be erect so long. So be careful.
      BJ doesn't have to be deep throat
      BJ usually include hands too
      I never got him off only with my mouth, I don't even think it's possible.
      Throat fucking is extermly unpleasant, at least for me, so it's not weird you an't stand it more then few thrusts.
      So, I would advise you: don't try to deepthroat him, don't let him choke you with thorat fucking. Just give him regular, normal BJ mixed with HJ and after a while, you may start experimenting with deepthoat. And use your tongue on tip of his dick. Or let him just wank while you lick/suck him.

In general - both of you need to learn what do you like. It's easest ant the best to learn by masturbation.

ivaiva wrote:

It's very long. Especially 4 hours!! 'm impressed how did you even did it for so long. And just FY it's not good for him to be erect so long. So be careful.
      BJ doesn't have to be deep throat
      BJ usually include hands too
      I never got him off only with my mouth, I don't even think it's possible.
      Throat fucking is extermly unpleasant, at least for me, so it's not weird you an't stand it more then few thrusts.
      So, I would advise you: don't try to deepthroat him, don't let him choke you with thorat fucking. Just give him regular, normal BJ mixed with HJ and after a while, you may start experimenting with deepthoat. And use your tongue on tip of his dick. Or let him just wank while you lick/suck him.

In general - both of you need to learn what do you like. It's easest ant the best to learn by masturbation.

I missed you lol

Yes she is exactly right, im not exactly sure why it would be bad for him to be erect that long, but obviously guys arnt made to be erect that long, and i know for a fact that its bad for him to go from erect back to soft etc over and over in a short period of time

Kevmo7 wrote:

I missed you lol

Yes she is exactly right, im not exactly sure why it would be bad for him to be erect that long, but obviously guys arnt made to be erect that long, and i know for a fact that its bad for him to go from erect back to soft etc over and over in a short period of time

Tnx Kev :)
      It's bad because there is no normal blood flow in penis and I think veins are under too much pressure too, so alll that blood there stuck for so long can start damaging your penis - cells don't get fresh blood with fresh oxygen and start to die slowly.

ivaiva wrote:

Tnx Kev :)
      It's bad because there is no normal blood flow in penis and I think veins are under too much pressure too, so alll that blood there stuck for so long can start damaging your penis - cells don't get fresh blood with fresh oxygen and start to die slowly.

yeah thats right, sorry forgot lol, thats why orgasm is so important, for both genders, because all the area's that are full of blood during arousal, get to drain out properly just after orgasm.

Right, right. Well I think I've improved, though it's really spotty. One day it takes half an hour to get him off, the next never at all. We were just cuddling and talking after the other day and he made a remark about me having no gag reflex, so I must be doing something right if that's what he thinks. XD The other problem I'm running into is that lately every time I blow him my jaw locks up almost immediately... Maybe it's because I've been doing it too often? But it's been at least a few days since the last time, and today I was having trouble with locking up and pain after just a few strokes. Then again, I've also been sick the past few days, so I'm still congested and with a sore throat (hardly ideal for deepthroating. :P)