Worried. Advice?

• Worried. Advice?

~~Okay, first, I'm reluctant to post this kind of thing on a public forum, so please don't lecture me about this. I know it was stupid, and I don't need others to tell me again.
      Sorry to sound mean, but I'm really tired of people who just say "shame on you", and move on.~~

I’m worried that something could’ve gone wrong with my birth control.

I take YAZ (birth control) and Lamictal (for bipolar disorder). I started taking YAZ regularly long before I started taking Lamictal, so the “do not start or stop taking birth control while taking Lamictal” shouldn’t be a problem. However, there may be a problem.
      My mom (a health writer) told me a few times that Lamictal makes birth control not work as well. I believed her, but I also kind of waved it away.
      My boyfriend and I had wanted to try having sex without a condom for a while (since I’m on birth control), so I calculated when I would be most fertile based on when my last period started and my birth control. We decided to avoid the days I found, and we did.
      I checked a more official source this morning, and I was 1-2 days off. The day after I thought I would stop being extra fertile turned out to really be the day that I was most fertile out of the whole month. We had sex 4 times that day, once without a condom.

I’m starting placebos this week, and my period is due on Friday. I know I shouldn’t worry right now, but after finding that out, it’s kind of hard not to.

Based on all this, what do you think the chances of me being pregnant are?

I’m moving out of my parent’s house in June, and my boyfriend and I are moving to Washington. A pregnancy could drastically change our plans.. Not to mention future plans..

The post was edited 1 time, last by Avora ().