...Not again.><

• ...Not again.&gt;&lt;

I don't wanna sound whiny or anything so please be a little kind...'Cause I have a few problems.^^;;

I was recently dumped by a guy that I really cared for, not completely love but I felt safe and happy and thought I would be 'taken' care of but turns out he wasn't over his EX and dumped me for her...claims he didn't but a few hours later he was already trying to hook back up with her and I had to play the friends role to comfert him.

I also have problems in school, I'm a senior this year and crammed my classes full so I could go right to a good college with a great Science program 'cause I want to be a Forenic Anthropologist. My school problems are that I hate being around people in general and have been working on this problem for years, always thinking I'm getting better but then nearly throwing up whenever I'm in front of people and today a teacher wrote me up for almost crying in front of the class....I also have 'friends' that talk about me behind my back and I don't have that many friends so losing them would screw me over.

Family problems are basic...My grandmother screwed my mom over in a perfect relationship so they're at each others throats and I got dragged in 'cause I didn't want to just leave my little brother but that seemed to have pissed my grandmother off so she's yelling at me and ignoring me and treating me like dirt. My mom has also started drinking again and gets moody easy and so I watch my brother alot, to bad he's abit of a brat and doesn't mind anything I say.

One more thing...I used to cut, really bad which isn't good 'cause I have a low blood count and losing to much blood makes me dizzy so me cutting makes it even worse and I started again. I'm also doing it worse then before, blood soaks into my shirt sleeve but I wear dark colors so that isn't the problem but I'm trying to stop and I really want to but it makes me feel so much better...A friend of mine gets annoyed and says it's not a drug but it feels like it is, everything seems to ease out of those cuts and I feel great afterward but that just pisses my friend off more...

Please don't be to harsh with advice if you have any...
    • Re: ...Not again.&gt;&lt;

TwistedReality21 wrote:

I don't wanna sound whiny or anything so please be a little kind...'Cause I have a few problems.^^;;

I was recently dumped by a guy that I really cared for, not completely love but I felt safe and happy and thought I would be 'taken' care of but turns out he wasn't over his EX and dumped me for her...claims he didn't but a few hours later he was already trying to hook back up with her and I had to play the friends role to comfert him.

Don't worry, we'll all pretty friendly here.

That just sucks. Don't blame yourself for what he did, what he did was childish. I know how lonely it is being single, but I highly recommend not going back to him.

I also have problems in school, I'm a senior this year and crammed my classes full so I could go right to a good college with a great Science program 'cause I want to be a Forenic Anthropologist. My school problems are that I hate being around people in general and have been working on this problem for years, always thinking I'm getting better but then nearly throwing up whenever I'm in front of people and today a teacher wrote me up for almost crying in front of the class....I also have 'friends' that talk about me behind my back and I don't have that many friends so losing them would screw me over.

Well, I don't know what to say, I had the same problem with the majority of my friends in my senior year. I know how it is not being able to control your emotions as well, I sometimes cry when I go to college yet, and feel like I won't survive- you may want to talk to a counselor if this is an on-going problem.

Family problems are basic...My grandmother screwed my mom over in a perfect relationship so they're at each others throats and I got dragged in 'cause I didn't want to just leave my little brother but that seemed to have pissed my grandmother off so she's yelling at me and ignoring me and treating me like dirt. My mom has also started drinking again and gets moody easy and so I watch my brother alot, to bad he's abit of a brat and doesn't mind anything I say.

Cannot stress enough: This is not your fault. You did what you thought was right, and I think you were right in your actions. I don't know what to really say, this is a tough one, hopefully someone will have better advice than I do.

One more thing...I used to cut, really bad which isn't good 'cause I have a low blood count and losing to much blood makes me dizzy so me cutting makes it even worse and I started again. I'm also doing it worse then before, blood soaks into my shirt sleeve but I wear dark colors so that isn't the problem but I'm trying to stop and I really want to but it makes me feel so much better...A friend of mine gets annoyed and says it's not a drug but it feels like it is, everything seems to ease out of those cuts and I feel great afterward but that just pisses my friend off more...

Stop cutting? Sorry, that's the only advice I have there.

Cutting is not acceptable. It is harmful to your body, as you appear to be aware of. I don't wanna sound harsh, but stop, stop now.

When people cut, it makes me wanna cry. Literally. Self inflicing wounds are not something that makes me happy....and it shouldn't make you happy either.

But yeah, you have a problem. Thats not abnormal. Get help though. Exactly what I'm doing....I see a psychologist for my first time in less then 24 hours....

I can understand the cutting completely...I don't cut severely [yet], but it's a really hard habit to break. For some people, snapping a rubber band against the wrist helps, but it doesn't help me because I like to see the blood. :-/ Sometimes it helps me to vent via writing, but that's not always enough....I've found that if I try to stay around people [even if I really, really, really want to be alone], I can't go for the blade...Sorry if that's not helpful....
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]Paige~~17~~Bipolar with Anxiety[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]I'm not crazy - I'm mentally interesting![/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Remember when life was simple and carefree and you wanted to grow up? I do, and now that I have, where's the rewind button?[/CENTER]

Hun , stop cutting now. Honestly.. Just stop. I've been there. After the first 5 months it gets easier.. after a year it gets easier.. and when its hard dont go back.. Punch something. BRAKE Something. Hug a friend.. Go for a run.. chop a tree.. DO SOMETHING ELSE BUT HARM YOURSELF OR OTHERS.

If you havbe sevre problems or depression you should consault a theropist who can help you through hard times.
      DO NOT TAKE DEPRESSION PILLS.

They are only sugar pills to make you feel better.
      Also,
      Boys are stupid. :\ You'll be okay.
      Schools tough just try to keep everything in tact if you fall behind ask a teacher for an extenshion.

If your family tries to drag you in. pull away just say

" IM NOT INVOLVED" .. and walk away.. and take your little brother.

Its not your fault.

Rockability wrote:

DO NOT TAKE DEPRESSION PILLS.

I bloody reckon. Thats the worst thing you could do.
      [CENTER]Being born is like being kidnapped. And then sold into slavery. [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]_________________________________[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]-Edgar Allan Poe [/CENTER]