:(.....

• i am a freshman at a comuunity college(no dorms)...just got out of high school a few months ago... so now im working 30 hours a week and my dad wants me to get a 3rd job. that and he doesnt want me to guard anymore but im not quitting anytime soon. and ontop of that i still have school. they dont care about my schoolwork all they care about is whether i am working or not. they got mad at me when i told them i want one day off a week. and i am working everyday now. i have time to do my homework after class but im so tired that i go to the library at school and sleep there instead of doing my homework. i dont get home from work till like 10 or 11 at night and i dont get to bed till like midnight or 1am-and i have to get up at 5am for school and work-cuz when i get home i still have to find something to eat for dinner, do the dishes every night, clean the birdcage twice a week, and take a shower. i have to pay rent during the summer it is $75 a week and during the schoolyear it is $25 a week.-that's bullshit. the only reason i am at home is to sleep and do chores... but yeah i hate my life right now....i was depressed in 11th grade-and i think i was suicidal then too and i think i may be now... and have been depressed since march. i was on meds for it but i was taken off of them and my dad syas that i dont need them.. that they r for old people. and i tried to go to a counselor in 11th grade but whatever i told her she told my stepmom so i never sauid anything and then i stopped going...and my dad wanted nothuing to do with it.... also my dad has hit my sister stepmom and me before. if i get hit it is in the back of the head or on the lip... he rarely does it though... my sister moves out of the house though a few montyhs go. she has a kid now and is married... my dad and stepmom rarley get along with each other....they fight a lot....i have a 27 year old friend who just got married a couple months ago. he lives in chicago now. should i tell him about all this?...