i dont really kno what this is...can someone tell me?

• i dont really kno what this is...can someone tell me?

i have been reading a lot of these posts about depression and all.
      i feel a bit like some of them sometimes.
      people say they think about harming themselves and taking their lives, i dont feel like that.
      but its weird, some days im totally grand, or some parts of the day im happy and full of life, and then all of a sudden i just get this really heavy, sorta, choking feeling. and get really sad, or angry. and i dont know wat it is..

there has been a lot over the last year or so that has changed in my life and i feel like its all building up at once.

what is it? does anyone else experience this?
      can someone help me figure it out?
    • Re: i dont really kno what this is...can someone tell me?

Do you hold your feelings/problems in often? If so this is most likely like you said the build up, especially if you haven't been talking about things openly to anyone. Doing this is the best way to release it all, and to prevent high levels of anger and depression as you wouldn't be bottling it all inside. If there's no apparent reason for this sudden feeling then it's probably what you said, or maybe depression?
      If you need to chat one to one feel free

I cut, not very often though. Some people do it because they want to get in with the crowd or others to relieve them from their thoughts and depression. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone though. Music should be enough to cure, most of the time it does for me at least.
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]

From what you're saying, it could be just everything getting to you at those moments when you feel down. Do you talk to anyone about what's been going on through this past year? Getting these things out can really help too. Why not post some of them to see if venting helps, or if we can give you some advice on them, or see what you can do to cope?
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

telling someone how you feel helps a lot. just having someone there listening to you and listening to your problems and feelings can relieve sadness or anger. and if you're used to holding everything in then it's time to let it out. talk to someone and tell them how you feel and you're situation. you mentioned that there are a lot that changed in your life over the past year, can you tell us what changed?

I've vented a little here on TeenHut myself before.... Although i only did it to the minimum, it did actually help a little bit.
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]

its all family stuff and stuff with everyone, i dont know who to trust anymore. i tried to leave it for a few weeks but its getting worse. im becomming paranoid about everything, and the littlest thing can send me over the edge. i dont get it!