Quiet girl needs advice

• Quiet girl needs advice

*I'm not sure if i'm in the right section, but I think it fits, so here it is.

Hi, So I'm new here I've been lurking and decided to join. I wanted some advice. I'm 16 and a junior and I feel like I can't communicate my sexuality? (does that make sense?) I feel like I have a sea of passion :rofl:(haha) inside, like a passion I can never let out. I'm known for being very quiet and reserved, I come across as rigid and uptight to people. Inside is very different So my question is I need advice on effectively communicating my...passion for life? or maybe sexuality? both? Everything feels trapped inside :blush:
    • Re: Quiet girl needs advice

Well... try? I dunno I'm not super experienced in this kind of thing... alcohol generally gets you loosened up a bit but I won't say any more than that for fear of a warning for promoting drug use :) Good luck though.. and of course having someone to let your passion loose on would help.(I think)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by SMOKE. ().

gelove wrote:

not bi, I was trying to say that I generally seem like I lack the passion to attract people besides my looks.

Looks are a great start, but you still need to communicate with them. They have to think you are interested. Doesn't need to be sexual or even asking to go out; just normal talking is a good start. don't move too quickly or do something you regret. good luck!

Kevmo7 wrote:

are you bi? and are you trying to show members of the same sex that you swing there way?

im not really sure what you are asking to be honest, do you want to show other people that you are sexual and want to have sex or do you wanna attract certain people?

For a Sexpert, you don't have a clue on things. What she meant is that people see her as a quiet little girl that would not do or say a bad thing, but inside she has these urges. I'm not gonna go into detail explaining it to you, cuz seriously....:rofl::rofl::rofl:.

gelove wrote:

*I'm not sure if i'm in the right section, but I think it fits, so here it is.

Hi, So I'm new here I've been lurking and decided to join. I wanted some advice. I'm 16 and a junior and I feel like I can't communicate my sexuality? (does that make sense?) I feel like I have a sea of passion :rofl:(haha) inside, like a passion I can never let out. I'm known for being very quiet and reserved, I come across as rigid and uptight to people. Inside is very different So my question is I need advice on effectively communicating my...passion for life? or maybe sexuality? both? Everything feels trapped inside :blush:

Anyway hon, I need to know if you are shy with people. So, are you?

ANTI CONDOM wrote:

For a Sexpert, you don't have a clue on things. What she meant is that people see her as a quiet little girl that would not do or say a bad thing, but inside she has these urges. I'm not gonna go into detail explaining it to you, cuz seriously....:rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Anyway hon, I need to know if you are shy with people. So, are you?

That's exactly what I was trying to say! I am usually shy with people.