Sex advice?

• Sex advice?

Me and my boyfriend live a few hundered miles away from each other. We have yet to have sex, he has had sex before but I'm still a virgn. He knows that I am a virgin and he's ok with it. I'm ready to have sex, and I want to the next time we see each other (we only get to see each other every 5 weeks or more).
      We've never had oral or manual sex either.

Can anyone give me any advice on what to do when we do have sex? I don't want to be rubbish on my first time and I'd like to make it at least half decent.

What do guys think about dating/having sex with a virgin? He says he's ok with it but I just want to know what other guys think. My friend says he thinks it's hot and he'd be proud if a girl wanted to give him her virginity.

Can anyone give me advice for oral sex? Techniques for what to do to him that would blow his mind (literally)? What to do whilst he's going down on me?

Thanks.
    • Re: Sex advice?

He knows that I am a virgin and he's ok with it. Really nice from him.

We've never had oral or manual sex either. You should.

Can anyone give me any advice on what to do when we do have sex? I don't want to be rubbish on my first time and I'd like to make it at least half decent. Have some other form of getting used to eachother's bodies thats not intercours straight away.

What do guys think about dating/having sex with a virgin? He says he's ok with it but I just want to know what other guys think. My friend says he thinks it's hot and he'd be proud if a girl wanted to give him her virginity. I don't think it's something that they should be specially proud of, or something thy should really want to do. I think they have to be really careful and carrying and gentle and know really well what are they doing.

Can anyone give me advice for oral sex? Techniques for what to do to him that would blow his mind (literally)? Nothing special really. Keep your teeth away. Use hand. Use tongue.

What to do whilst he's going down on me? Enjoy. Tell him what feels good. Show him maybe?