im preggo and idk how to tell my mom and dad

• Re: im preggo and idk how to tell my mom and dad

You're 14.
      Not only is it illegal for you to have sex in the first place, but no legit, well-enough-paying company would hire someone your age.
      I highly doubt you're even pregnant, or that any of this shit is true.
      I call Troll.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Shonna[/SIZE][SIZE=2]| 21 years old | Ontario, Canada | Private Investigator
      Kraft Photography[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Whatever kid, have fun living the rest of your life dealing with Child Services and living off welfare. If anyone's here to blame, it would be yourself. As for your ignorance, I'd probably blame your parents as well for raising such an incompetent child.
      [SIZE=3]Allow me to hold your[/SIZE] [SIZE=1](the ignorant masses and hordes of uncouth)[/SIZE][SIZE=3] face under the putrescent waters of knowledge[/SIZE]

I know that you are a troll, or maybe someone looking for attention.
      Anyways even if any of what you said is true then i will give you advice.

First off, you and your boyfriend were ready to make "love" then that means you were ready for the consequences. Which obviously you're not.

Secondly like everyone has said you dont have the funds for it. No matter how much you say you do, you don't. Get that through your head.

Third I had sex when i was 14 turning 15 and let me tell you i went through a shit loads of thinking, i let my boyfriend know what could happen if i was to get pregnant. I looked up when the female body was likely to get pregnant and that was in the middle of after you having your period and before having your period. The less likely time to get pregnant was after or before you've had your period, due to the fact that the egg is already dying off, or after when the egg is barely being formed, and even then its not a hundred percent sure you wont get pregnant.

If you used a condom like you said you did then you wouldn't have gotten pregnant. There are some condom that had spermicide in the condom so when the male ejaculates the sperm cells die in the condom. (even then i looked it up, and you cant always trust the internet for fact, so i can be wrong.)

Look girly if you didn't look that up then that goes to show you were not ready even if you said you were. Trust me i looked up a load of stuff before i had sex. I'm 16 right now, and i'm not pregnant. Fess up.

As for talking to your parents just tell them, like the others said on here is the worst they can do is kick you out, send you to live with someone else, or give you up to organizations that take care of naive kids like you.

over all if you keep the kid you'll be a messed up mother. I'm being blunt with you cause some times thats what kids like you need, they need to see what is actually going on in this world.

Anyways good luck and take care. Hope things go well with you.
      [SIGPIC]TRIFECTA ;) the guy isn't bad looking too.[/SIGPIC]

im telling the truth you know before i found out i was preggo i was thinking about killing myself cause i felt like no one cared about me but i was wrong very wrong about that.i see now that everyone around me loves me and i hope that they are ok with the fact that im preggo and im sorry if you dont believe me i just need help

MummyToCoreyAndCoren wrote:

I don't know how old this post is but I didn't get a positive test till I was 6 weeks gone though had synptoms from 3/4 weeks I have newborn twins and I'm telling you its no joke. So please don't be one of the stupid little girls fantasing about babies cos its not all pushing prams and cute pictures.

+ rep. You're actually the first pregnant teen that I "know" who isn't clueless about getting pregnant.
      [SIZE=3]Allow me to hold your[/SIZE] [SIZE=1](the ignorant masses and hordes of uncouth)[/SIZE][SIZE=3] face under the putrescent waters of knowledge[/SIZE]

Thanks not4u;) :D

On a serious not chick you are not ready to raise a child and you don't know how to be a mum untill your actual baby is here. Does your bf work? Is he supporting you? Is he coming to doctors scan s and classes?
      Will you be able to take 14 hours of continious pain that drains all the energy out of your body? And then you can sit and recover from labour because your a mum and need to look after your baby no matter how sore or tired you are. Will you be able to cope with babies that cry all day and all night and don't you dare say oh my baby won't cry because they frickin will.
      I thought I was ready for all of that but you would be suprised how it hits you. Luckily I'm in a very stable relationship and corey and corans daddy helps an huge amonunt! What are you going to do if your bf ups and leaves? Cos right now it may be “ I love you babe ill never leave you and the baby" but when reality comes caling he's gunna come down to earth with a bump.